Reviews for Food, Glorious Food
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ah, this story was precious:-) I love the way that Dean gets Sam to eat - he's so thoughtful:)
Luzith chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
thanks
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Whoa! Deep! I loved reading!
chiselchest chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ah, I loved it! Another great story that shows Dean's love for his little brother.

Great Job!
zookitty chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was amazing Liz! I LOVE IT seriously that was so angsty cute!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Tragic, but kinda cute at the same time. There's no resisting a hurting Sammy and big-bro Dean. Nice job.
laynee chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
okay, this was amazing.

i only review stories that are really good, and i only say it's good when it is. i mean words when i type them.

and i am sorry that i have just now found your work. you write the pain and the spiraling thoughts so well that it's not the words that come across, it's the idea behind them.

fantastic story, beautiful and haunting. i will eagerly look for new work from you and catch up on what i had missed.

thank you for writing so well.

-laynee or elayna, whichever
calcium77 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw...Poor Sammy not able to eat after killing a 'little girl'. Good that Dean is there to help him after tramatic events. Can't imagine him cooking green bean caserole or fried chicken :-)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
oh that was just 400 kinds of love. Brill xo
j chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
naw...you making me cry...and Im mot eaven drunk! bad author
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very angsty and very much big brother caring. loved it
AmiNoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey Liz x

Awesome story - made me cry... :'(... but still awesome!

The idea of Sam being like bulemic is just so probable and the way you wrote Sam's distress and Dean's shock was so perfect!

I loved the links you made between the past and present (the similarities between the causes of his bulemia and Dean's solution were brilliant :P)

I really, really enjoyed this story! I'm sure you're already aware how much of a fan of your writing I am lol

Thanks for sharing! :):):)

Hugs, Am x
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I want to be squished and petted!

great story. Dean is so creative when it comes to dealing with a sick or sad sam. one of the many things i love about him :) great job!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*sniff* Really sad story about how to cope with trauma with the help of brotherly understanding.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG HUN!

Liz you little star genious!

ohh my...wow!

this was utter LOVE darling x

a bit dark, i'll admit...but i LOVED it like this, you can realy write anything and pull if off as perfection hun x

Oh my lord, this was just super super awesome hun x

I've missed you!

and your fantastic fics!

LOVED it x

aw

its like you get right down in their heads x

so awesome and understanding xx hehe x

wonder what your Ryan will be like at 12 and 14 hun...? maybe a natural sammy x