Reviews for Food, Glorious Food
skag trendy chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Well that was sweet and heartbreaking.

Excellent work as always my darlin'

Kind regards,

ST.x.
bree1387 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw, poor Sam. I love when Dean gets all caring. Great brotherly moments.
november winds chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
great job :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
How perceptive of Dean to figure out what was wrong with Sammy and then find an ingenious way of getting Sammy to eat!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
A nice dose of brotherly concern and love from Dean to Sam.

Moving little fic, well done!

Hob x
TammiTam chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Awesome stuff there girl! It made me sniffly, your brotherly moments just make me squee!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
OMG! I wasn't sure where this story was going... but I was not dissappointed... I liked the way you made a connection between Sam's loss of appetite with his first kill... and having Dean figuring out what was wrong... then you made another connection to what Dean remembered & how he was now understanding what Sam would be going through...So.. got to say... "big hug back at you for sharing your story..."
tamzinrose chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Awh
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This was great Liz. I love the one shots that go from one time to another, showing lessons learned or caring through the years. Great work on this.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Such a wonderful emotional piece girl loved it! :0)
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So sad, and so sweet! And Dean's so understanding about it all. Huzzah for unplanned fic-age!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i cried, but hell i cried when Bambi's mother died. great chapter, i enjoyed the read.
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ooh interesting.

I liked it!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Suddenly, I'm a little hungry myself. This was very tender. I love a sweet Dean.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Love it, as always. Poor little Sammy.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3