Reviews for The Child Who Could Break Me
karasel chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So beautiful and yet so heartbreaking! Wow!

Thanks
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
So so so nice story... sad and yet... something else is there.

I think that you may add one or two more chapters as well...

But in the way it is now it is a good piece :o)
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh, I like it! But poor John! And poor Teyla! So much angst, so much confusion. I like :)
APFW chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Nice agnst, I want more.
bsctjbclb chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Very touching, although, I hope there is HOPE!
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was fantastic. I really loved this look into John's feeling on Torren's birth. I think you've really hit the nail on the head. I can't wait to read more stories by you!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Fantastic job! Nice little tag...great look into Sheppard's head :)
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is a beautiful story.
Vaapad chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Well done. I really like the line."Sheppard would give his last breath to protect this child, but he could not bring himself to share the joy that others found in him. He couldn’t. Not if he wanted to survive." really touched on his protectivness of others! Well done!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow! That was very powerful, touching and well-written!
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aw. This is sad. I agree about how beaten, exhausted and defeated Sheppard has looked lately. I think Flanigan is playing him this way on purpose since he's an admitted J/T shipper. I think Kanaan being on Atlantis very painful for him and you are very perceptive in how you write this. The descriptions are lovely. He does seem to spend a lot of time with him though by how they show him talking about him etc. I interpreted his reaction to Elizabeth's question about Torren as being about his sadness that she had a child with another man and is raising him with him. He seemed excited before he was born and after when it looked like Kanaan and Teyla would not reunite. Great job. You really made me think about this.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So true!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that was an interesting little story :)
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
aww, so good.
geemcgee chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I am just going to place an unintelligible 'aw' for this one. Very bittersweet, and evenly paced, very understandable and brillaintly written.

Just, a deeply felt piece, working it's way into 'huh, this is pretty damn awesome, but sad as hell and inciting 'aw's' at every corner, especially at:

'Sheppard would give his last breath to protect this child, but he could not bring himself to share the joy that others found in him. He couldn’t. Not if he wanted to survive...'

Good on 'yer.