Reviews for Familiar
Yin7 chapter 50 . 3/30/2010
things dont look good for everyone

can't wait for more
Yin7 chapter 49 . 12/4/2009
yay an update

the story keeps getting better

can't wait for the next chap
Yin7 chapter 48 . 10/12/2009
yay they have speed back

can't wait for the next chap
Yin7 chapter 47 . 8/10/2009
here comes the agents

and is just speed just singing the song

or is it important
Garnet Sky chapter 46 . 7/25/2009
Be interesting to see Bast become Sekhmet. Vlad is just too disturbing; great job on bringing that imagery clear to the forefront.
Yin7 chapter 46 . 7/10/2009
finally an update

i hope they dont figure out the

code anytime soon
Yin7 chapter 45 . 6/13/2009
here comes the rescue

team

update soon
Yin7 chapter 44 . 5/16/2009
how can they did this to Speed

its cruel punishment

what excatly are they doing?
Yin7 chapter 43 . 5/5/2009
poor speed

i hope they are

not toturing him

update soon
Yin7 chapter 42 . 4/25/2009
why are they arresting speed?

i'm on the edge of my seat with

this story

please update soon
Yin7 chapter 39 . 3/25/2009
at least speed and the gang

finds out who has the diary

the problem is how to get

it back
Yin7 chapter 38 . 3/14/2009
it just keeps getting worse

for them hope the table's turn

soon
Miriam1 chapter 37 . 3/8/2009
It's been a while since I've reviewed, but I've been faithfully following your story.

Are the vultures who have Danielle Vlad's vultures? That would be interesting, but isn't Vlad a little busy? Unless, Maddie, as she is in this nightmare fic, sent them to get Danielle...

*shudders*

The Guys in White are officially here. Does Zile actually want to destroy Danny and Danielle? I know he has no problem working against Speed Racer, and I have grasped that he is truly evil, but... dude, that is beyond evil.

Frostbite and Pandora are once again trying to join forces, but it looks like the Greek Pantheon is going to go against the Observants. Besides the breakout of evil that seems to be in the cards, it looks like a seriously ugly battle is being set up in the Ghost Zone. And Clockwork looks like he's in trouble.

Speed and his crew know that the Guys in White are there, and they mean danger for the Phantoms.

Oh, dear. Have you killed Vlad? I realize that you have written him supremely evil, but... is he dead?

Danny remembers seeing something like this, and he is rightfully terrified. But whatever has joined him is going to help him. This is a good thing.

You are going all out by playing with all kinds of mythologies and sets of gods, with Imhotep asking for Lord Osiris. I'm not sure what you have planned with all of this, but even if Osiris is speaking in riddles, it sounds like this Egyptian god knows that Danny (and his helping spirit) will win the day.

And now Sam and Tucker are aware that the Guys in White are in the building.

I am very curious to see what you have coming up next.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Yin7 chapter 37 . 3/7/2009
X was aboul to warn

them

but are they going to stop them
Yin7 chapter 36 . 2/28/2009