Reviews for Three Girls, One Computer
June Dune chapter 11 . 11/24
Okay, seriously, this is hilarious. This is legitimately the funniest piece of Super Smash Bros fiction I've ever read. I remember reading this a long time ago, and I'm glad I found it again. It's such a treasure. I mean, all the little bits you put into the story were great; I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous details of the girls' attempts at finding a real pairing.

I think this is one of the first comedic fanfictions I read that didn't bash any characters. In fact, I loved all of your characterizations! Samus, Peach, and Zelda's personalities played off one another's so well. They were all ridiculous at some point in time and they all had their awesome moments as well. Way to have the last chapter of this fic be about a drunken Peach in James Bond disguise. I have to agree with other reviewers that your ideas are so unique.

I read this all in one sitting today and not a chapter went by (no, a couple hundred words went by) that I didn't laugh or clap in amazement at. It was that funny. I wish I could point out every single thing that made me laugh out loud, but then I'd be quoting the whole story basically. Though I wish that you would continue and wrap up the story (even though it's six years old), I reviewed because I wanted to thank you for making my day with this fic and many days after. Thanks for writing such a hilarious story and sharing it with everyone! Now after that mushy review, I'm going to go ahead and favorite this treasure so I can read it for days to come! :D
DarkX the Dragon Knight chapter 11 . 1/27
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
This killed me! I died from laughing soooo hard! Pit and his Cockney British accent... I died XD
OrangeStreakedStar chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
A young reader chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Oh my. That was hilarious! I laughed a lot it was so funny! I hope you continue. I thought this was going to be a "lemon" fan fiction but it was better! I'llkeep this up to see if you make any more chapters. If you read this, I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
XD IM SO DONE! this chapter was so hilarious, i was just laughing at the screen for a good 5 minutes XD
Pooperella chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
NO. NO! HOW DARE YOU STOP THIS STORY. HOW DARE YOU. IT WAS SO GOOD! One of the most hilarious stories I've ever read, I couldn't stop laughing. You're cruel, I tell you. CRUEL! ;-;
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Really like this story!
warriorcatgirl375 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I'm gonna take a guess that Zelda didn't want to believe that Link was gay because she likes him? I think that's why she got worked up.
Patatachip chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
lol this just depicted my life when i first found out about fan fiction xD
Patatachip chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
LOL im laughing too hard to even type!,"Wha-what sorcery is this?" Zelda whispered, awestruck.

Peach nodded in a daze, "Teach us." xDDDD
Ava chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
it was great. but what happens next?
EchoHaden chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
you should write more...I THIRST!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
This... This was hilarious. The guys room sounded awesome... I'd invade that place. I enjoyed the girls reactions to all the guys talking about them so... Disgustingly. I have to agree with Peach, they all sounded terribly sexist and stupid. But that was probably the point. And When Peach got drunk, I was laughing extremely hard. All in all nice job! Hope to see the next chapters soon!

OH, and Peach 'secretly being in love with Ike' was awesome too.
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
So happy. So, so happy. Though I did like how they completely failed, I was hoping for that. This was hilarious, this chapter just was amazing. I feel bad for them though...