Reviews for Throw It Back To You
Sandi D chapter 1 . 4/10
I do, too. This was fabulous. You are new to me. I've just recently started reading fan fic again after at 5 year break. I'll read more now.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Amazing!
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
years, miles, subsitutes, it didn't matter at all.

great story.
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This fic was AMAZING! So sad I cried from year two right to the end. :) Loved it!
HoorayTheWeird chapter 1 . 12/3/2008

...

What did you just write. How did you write this? It's...FREAKING BRILLIANT. This should be the movie. That is, if Randy wasn't being a dick and refusing to make one because he doesn't like the role. But if he agreed. This, plus some side story lines with everyone else, could be the movie. It's just fucking brilliant. I love it, and thank you for writing it. It's exactly what I needed after watching the series finale a few days ago.
lougenessis chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Brilliant! I'm standing up and I'm giving you a standing ovation. I absolutely love this story. So heart-warming. Thank you, Thank you
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh. That was brilliant. I am crying now it made me so happy. I needed that. Thanks you.
InvalidAcctNo107773749 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
It's obvious that you put some hard work into this piece of literature. I am quite surprised that you get such little feedback. But then again, I never liked pressing review buttons either. But this story was lovely. A bit sad as it progressed and they were apart, but of course you fixed that. I'm quite impressed. I love this story. Thank you for gracing us with your word savvy! I'll be looking forward to more lovely Justin and Brian stories. :]]

Yours truly,

-Quinny
Lady Taliesin chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was just...lovely, all around. Just fantastic. All of the characters were wonderfully in-character (I loved Emmett particularly :)) and the writing itself was wonderful and the pacing was wonderful and just...just wonderful, period.

And the ending? Perfect :)