Reviews for 50 Sentences Azula & Aang
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Made me smile! Faves!
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow! Great job! I never really saw this side to this pairing until now
bisu's.tear chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this may be crack. but i enjoyed the story
very well done :D
molangs chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Encore. Bravo. Fascinating. :) Fifty perfect, bittersweet sentences. They're regarded as a crack pairing, but I think just maybe... maybe, they could have brought so much to each other.
I loved it! :D
-ang
Passionworks chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I am planning on doing one of these and I stumbled upon this one. I really love the word choices, interesting an unique; in other words, I love a challenge. Could I try it with this one? I'd give the original credit of course. :) But one thing bothers me: I think there is a skipped number in here. (23, I think, if I am correct)? But otherwise, I have been inspired! Excellent work with this! :)
grang chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
make more please!
card castles chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
"The message – (“I challenge you to an Agni Kai”) - passed from Aang to Toph to Katara to Sokka to Zuko to Mai and to Ty Lee before it reached the ears of Azula, and she was thoroughly confused as to why the Avatar had asked her to bake a pie."

I laughed so hard at that. It has been the highlight of my day.

Awesome, awesome work. Aangzula is really hard to write.
Kakerott chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hey!

I just wanted to say that I really liked this, esspecialy number 9 i thorght that was really funny.

I have to wander, though, what happened to 'Caught', you sort of stopped after chapter elven and I was looking forward to finding out how the storey would end.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
It's crack... but it's HOT, SEXY crack.
Flashfight chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I was just looking for some inspration for my own Azulaang story, I think i just found it (:

great job; do more!
Rushing'Beauty'Wonder chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved it. I have full respect for any writer who can do 50 lines. the best one was 11.
Urbanesque chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Can I just say that ever since "Book 4," even though Azulaang was clearly meant as a joke, it has been nagging at my mind non-stop. I am SO GLAD I found these sentences. My favorites are #15 Touch (probably my absolute favorite), #18 Speed, and #29 Melody. Please write more Azulaang, you do them so well.
Toni America chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Awesome Job! I love Azula. And her and Aang are adorable tgether. Great fic! Keep it Up!