Reviews for Campus Liaisons
Lady Bookish chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Oh, I was so sure she would recognize his handwriting. Aren't those who graduate early with an English major supposed to have good visual memory?
Lady Bookish chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Hilarious imaginative conversations with the known unknown! I added the story to my fave list just for those.
Lady Bookish chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Still very very nice. But where is Edward? Was he the soft laugh? I am so very concerned about his well-being. Please let him shop up soon enough.
Lady Bookish chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Very nice, really very nice. At first I was afraid you make Bella _old_ (old as in older than Edward), but you seem to know very well what it's all about.
BananaFannaFo chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
This story was amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it!

-Ana
savannavansmutsmut chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
that was fun thank you for sharing it. I loved it.
jujubmom chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I'm enjoying this story. Just found it randomly. I wanted to drop you a note to let you know that I was teaching English at a university by the time I was 25. My title was instructor, and I was the very lowest on the hierarchy of teachers, but I taught 4 freshman level classes each semester. Bella's position is not only possible, but I actually lived it! Thanks for writing and sharing with me. So far I'm intrigued.
Jocelynlynn chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
Awesome story I liked how all fit together at the end. thank you
helendela chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
Wonderful ... really sweet and really enjoyable ... Thank-you.
VampChick76 chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
I love the story! It's awesome!

~Xela
Annie Lantus chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
This is a really sweet story, great job :)
blb1000 chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
Good story and good writing. I appreciated the relative lack of angst compared to other stories. I'm sorry to see it end.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
He could just transfer out of her class - it's still early in the semester - but then that would prob cut the potential angst of the story.
macfaerie chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
ah for a breif sec, milisecond, nanosecond i thought that edward was just toying with bella, but i am very curious to know his attraction to her and why he acts the way he does!
macfaerie chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
ohhhhhh! she was hit'n it in the office today! and edward needs a spanking!
2,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »