Reviews for Campus Liaisons
ninapolitan chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I like it so far. Look forward to an update. :)
iNdy MiLk chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I definetly like this story so far,

I have never seen a story like this before so thats probobly why I'm going to continue reading it, that and becuase you are a brilliant writer and I loved across the airwaves!

I understand what you mean about the updating, currently I'm working on a story in my note book and I just havn't been able to wotk on it becuase my school starts in 3 days and I'm doing an exam year [

I can't wait till the next chapter ]

iNdY MiLk
psychodancechick89 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I'm glad to see another story from you! I'm loving it so far!

And I totally back you up on Bella being able to teach a class at 24. My dad was teaching biology labs when he was a grad student around that age. But it could be conceivable that she's a full fledge prof at 24. I'm not sure what degrees are required to teach at a university, I would imagine a grad degree possibly. And grad school normally takes 1-2 years, so if she completed her undergrad early, or even right on time at age 22, she could still have graduated and have gotten a teaching position straight out of grad school by age 24. I know several people that I went to high school with who were working k-12 teachers by age 22 (which always makes me depressed, I'm 23 and still have just about two more years of school left till I'll be done, I've already done 5. and I won't even have a bachelor's degree, I'm going on my second associate's degree that will segue straight into an interior design career.)

ANYWAYS. Enough of my long winded way to say I agree with you lmao!

Can't wait for more!
mowz chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
nice story, i love it
TwiDi chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
WHOA! Good encounter! I loved the way she dealt with that ...

Again, it's really sounds like a good story!

I can't wait for the next update to come ;) Please update soon...

Cheers!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
It's a great start!
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
"its freaking fiction people" Love it lol ] Meh. I didn't even think that she couldn't be a proffesor.. lol

Well done on this chapter it was o I'm so glad you got this chapter out quickly.. But now we have to wait? Gah!
mllesinistre chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Two chapters in one day is awesome so thank you. And thanks for the explanation at the bottom about Bella's age and the job. It made me a little confused as well.

I think if I were Bella I would have kicked Tanya out of the class. No exceptions and no special treatment for that bitch. Who laughed though? Is Edward in her class or was it another familiar face?

Can't wait for the next one.
Alf08 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
really good although you probably should of said how Edward is in her life in the second chapter, update soon please,
riddlemesphinx chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
RE: Author's Note #2

My best friend's sociology professor was only 24 at the time- she's now 26 and working on her second Master's degree. Granted, it was a community college, but it's entirely possible for someone to be a professor that young if they REALLY have their business together. :) That's what I'm aiming for, anyway!

Anyway, I LOVE this story already, and I'm so glad you started writing again so soon after Across the Airwaves (which easily landed in my top five favorite stories of this fandom)! Can't wait to see more!
sataldajamahel chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I'm so glad you're doing another story! This looks very promising! I'm interested to find out how Bella is going to figure out it was Edward she slept with...assuming, of course, that it was him.

Lovely! Can't wait for mroe!
LynneMikal chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I love this fic. Now when are we going to meet Edward? lol

By the way, it is 100% possible for Bella to be teaching the class, so don't let anyone get to you about that. At the university I went to, they had grad students teaching freshman-level classes. A Literature 201 class seems pretty intro to me, so I could definitely see her teaching it, especially since she has already graduated. Plus, that's the only class she's teaching. One of my favorite instructors at college taught a full schedule while he only had a Master's. (Of course, I think he was hired with the condition that he get a doctorate within a few years.)
ready-able chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
good chapter.

is she ever going to remember what happened?

by the way, one of my professors i had last semester was only 23. So it is possible for her to teach a college class.
icefang7 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
i like the story so far, looking forward to the update, thanks
CathyD chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
YAY another new story from you! :) I was very excited to see this, and have enjoyed the first two chapters.

Loved Alice's msgs, and the way she was waiting for Bella. Gotta love Alice. LOL Loved Angela being in there too.

Can't wait to see more of this, it looks just as promising as AtA was. Keep it coming! :)

~Cat~