Reviews for Campus Liaisons
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
"its freaking fiction people" Love it lol ] Meh. I didn't even think that she couldn't be a proffesor.. lol

Well done on this chapter it was o I'm so glad you got this chapter out quickly.. But now we have to wait? Gah!
mllesinistre chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Two chapters in one day is awesome so thank you. And thanks for the explanation at the bottom about Bella's age and the job. It made me a little confused as well.

I think if I were Bella I would have kicked Tanya out of the class. No exceptions and no special treatment for that bitch. Who laughed though? Is Edward in her class or was it another familiar face?

Can't wait for the next one.
Alf08 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
really good although you probably should of said how Edward is in her life in the second chapter, update soon please,
riddlemesphinx chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
RE: Author's Note #2

My best friend's sociology professor was only 24 at the time- she's now 26 and working on her second Master's degree. Granted, it was a community college, but it's entirely possible for someone to be a professor that young if they REALLY have their business together. :) That's what I'm aiming for, anyway!

Anyway, I LOVE this story already, and I'm so glad you started writing again so soon after Across the Airwaves (which easily landed in my top five favorite stories of this fandom)! Can't wait to see more!
sataldajamahel chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I'm so glad you're doing another story! This looks very promising! I'm interested to find out how Bella is going to figure out it was Edward she slept with...assuming, of course, that it was him.

Lovely! Can't wait for mroe!
LynneMikal chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I love this fic. Now when are we going to meet Edward? lol

By the way, it is 100% possible for Bella to be teaching the class, so don't let anyone get to you about that. At the university I went to, they had grad students teaching freshman-level classes. A Literature 201 class seems pretty intro to me, so I could definitely see her teaching it, especially since she has already graduated. Plus, that's the only class she's teaching. One of my favorite instructors at college taught a full schedule while he only had a Master's. (Of course, I think he was hired with the condition that he get a doctorate within a few years.)
ready-able chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
good chapter.

is she ever going to remember what happened?

by the way, one of my professors i had last semester was only 23. So it is possible for her to teach a college class.
icefang7 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
i like the story so far, looking forward to the update, thanks
CathyD chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
YAY another new story from you! :) I was very excited to see this, and have enjoyed the first two chapters.

Loved Alice's msgs, and the way she was waiting for Bella. Gotta love Alice. LOL Loved Angela being in there too.

Can't wait to see more of this, it looks just as promising as AtA was. Keep it coming! :)

~Cat~
azulskies chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Interesting so far, can't wait to see where you take this! Hope school is going well
xpersephone chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Great chapter...i have a feeling that Bella and Tanya are going to clash a lot more in the future..probably over Edward too?...cant wait till you post next week
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I love alice and angela! they are so sweet! and i already hate tanya! i hope she's not causing problems all the time!
sli723 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
wow...Tanya is so bitchy! But I'm glad Angela entered the scene to calm things down...I can't wait to read the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
You're right that it is possible for her to be teaching a class. A lot of my teachers have been grad students. But usually they aren't given the term professor... but go by Mr. or Mrs. whoever... But I'm intrigued by this story. I can't wait for Edward's first appearance!
x-aly-x chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
another great chapter, oh and i have to agree with the last statement in your second A/N it is totally fictional why cant people use their god damn imagination, sorry just had to make that point.

Love Aly