Reviews for Campus Liaisons
an English professor IRL chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
*cough* 24 years old and a professor kicked me right out of your story. Yes, I read the rest of your explanation, but it's hooey. She cannot be even an assistant professor with just a masters degree unless she's teaching at a community college, where her likely title would be "instructor" or "lecturer." Tenure track appointments require either a completed Ph.D or ABD with likelihood of finishing the dissertation. Most humanities phuds take a minimum of 5-6 years and the average is 8. She might be able to teach as a lecturer. But you don't GET a tenure track position with a masters degree.

This is just ... not believable. I'm sorry. Failing to fact-check for a minor point can be annoying but easy enough to ignore. But failing to fact-check for a central tenet of your story makes me hit the close button. I saw in your profile that you're working on an original YA novel. A bit of advice from somebody who actually teaches English - learn to do your homework. Because there WILL be somebody out there reading who knows, and therefore you need to be a mini-expert. Learn to research and ask questions. Yeah even for fanfiction. Just get in the habit of doing it right.
dreamskribbler chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
awesome so far! look forward to more! and i completely understand having to put school first, i have been trying to fit in writing with school...and with no class on fridays, i feel like those will be my writing days..lol...
mischief-maker1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Great chappie. I really like this story already ! Can't wait for more!
midsummerstars chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
SO GLAD you have started on a new story! I LOVE it so far and can't wait for more! Dying to know who the mystery guy was...Edward?
Somah chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I'm intrigured! Great first couple chapters...can't wait to meet Mr. One Night Stand :D
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Haha. Just reviewed two seconds ago. But I'm loving that Bella has Tanya in her class and that she's such a little asshole. :P You are writing Bella so well for this fic! Can't wait for more! :D
padfootly chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Definitely a treat. 8D

You're doing really good so far. :)
Katie Holla Queen chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Rawr. i seriously want to kick some tropical storm butt. I have written huge reviews three times and each time my internet drops and it doesn't send.

Anyway I adore the story and can't wait to see where you fit Edward in. There are so many spots he could fill in. Boss, another teacher, teacher assistant [yes im addicted to that idea], student...

The list goes on and on.
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh, I'm so excited to see another story from you! I know you have to be 'rah rah rah' for school, I completely and utterly understand, so take the time with the updates, but please give hearty updates! *lol* Whatever that means. Great story premise, I can't wait until she meets this one night stand again, and was he still there? Did he leave? Will we get the rest of the 'Cullens' in here as well? Great start, I like how dry this story is, very simple, very Bella. :D!
Cristygen chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Ok, Tanya is a major BITCH! Poor Bella, that first day was horrible!

Love Angela though! Great contrast there.

And Alice, as active as always. Love her. ;)

Can't wait for more!
u2ugly2nv chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Ooh I'm loving the story.. Before Angela came into the office. I could of sworn the blonde might of been Jessica... can't stand that tanya..
mytwilightaddiction chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
great chaspter...sounds interesting i look forward to reading more:]
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Looks like another fabulous story! Can't wait for more. Love it so far!
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Nice beginning chapter!

Like your other stories, love your characterisation of Bella!

Keep udpating! :D
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I like the story.. I am intrigued to see where it will go..
2,677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »