Reviews for Campus Liaisons
CathyD chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
YAY another new story from you! :) I was very excited to see this, and have enjoyed the first two chapters.

Loved Alice's msgs, and the way she was waiting for Bella. Gotta love Alice. LOL Loved Angela being in there too.

Can't wait to see more of this, it looks just as promising as AtA was. Keep it coming! :)

~Cat~
azulskies chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Interesting so far, can't wait to see where you take this! Hope school is going well
xpersephone chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Great chapter...i have a feeling that Bella and Tanya are going to clash a lot more in the future..probably over Edward too?...cant wait till you post next week
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I love alice and angela! they are so sweet! and i already hate tanya! i hope she's not causing problems all the time!
sli723 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
wow...Tanya is so bitchy! But I'm glad Angela entered the scene to calm things down...I can't wait to read the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
You're right that it is possible for her to be teaching a class. A lot of my teachers have been grad students. But usually they aren't given the term professor... but go by Mr. or Mrs. whoever... But I'm intrigued by this story. I can't wait for Edward's first appearance!
x-aly-x chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
another great chapter, oh and i have to agree with the last statement in your second A/N it is totally fictional why cant people use their god damn imagination, sorry just had to make that point.

Love Aly
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Are you kidding me? People actually called you out on the "Professor" crap? What morons! It's fanfiction! Geez! Anyway...I've got no problem with this story at all! Well...other than the chapters are never long enough and that I have to be patient. Everything is starting out great! Can't wait for more!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
this sounds like a great start! very unique and i can't wait to read more! i'm guessing edward is going to be one of her students and also her one night stand! i can't wait to find out!
Jackiswhack chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
sounds awesome so please keep posting. :):)

i love your writing.. across the airwaves was the best story ever.
hot 101 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Aww Alice is always to the rescue! gotta love her!.
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Great chapter. Of course the annoying blond would be Tanya. I LOVE Mama Ali.
an English professor IRL chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
*cough* 24 years old and a professor kicked me right out of your story. Yes, I read the rest of your explanation, but it's hooey. She cannot be even an assistant professor with just a masters degree unless she's teaching at a community college, where her likely title would be "instructor" or "lecturer." Tenure track appointments require either a completed Ph.D or ABD with likelihood of finishing the dissertation. Most humanities phuds take a minimum of 5-6 years and the average is 8. She might be able to teach as a lecturer. But you don't GET a tenure track position with a masters degree.

This is just ... not believable. I'm sorry. Failing to fact-check for a minor point can be annoying but easy enough to ignore. But failing to fact-check for a central tenet of your story makes me hit the close button. I saw in your profile that you're working on an original YA novel. A bit of advice from somebody who actually teaches English - learn to do your homework. Because there WILL be somebody out there reading who knows, and therefore you need to be a mini-expert. Learn to research and ask questions. Yeah even for fanfiction. Just get in the habit of doing it right.
dreamskribbler chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
awesome so far! look forward to more! and i completely understand having to put school first, i have been trying to fit in writing with school...and with no class on fridays, i feel like those will be my writing days..lol...
mischief-maker1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Great chappie. I really like this story already ! Can't wait for more!
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »