Reviews for Campus Liaisons
IhaveMYedward chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love it so far!
mllesinistre chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm glad you're back with another story.

Poor Bella, that must be so nerve racking for her on top of waking up naked and not remembering who she slept with. Can't wait for Edward to appear...
PrincessSpiffy chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
E! Looks good so far!

Can't wait to read more :)

~Maddy
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh, I like it, this should be good, I'm guessing the one night stand was a fellow teacher? Makes it whole bunches of fun. I love it already, can't wait of rmore, and don't worry bout slow updates, I think half of us are all starting school too.

Love Middi~
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
YAY ! A new story from you ! You totally made my day ! That and the leaked Midnight Sun chapters ! You surpass SM in making my day ! Anyway, I think that's a great start and I can't wait for more ! I wonder if her one night stand (Edward?) is one of her student... That would be so HOT because almost all the time, it's Edward being the professor and Bella the naive and seducible student. Rant over. Final words : LOVE your new story and good luck at school !
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Acroos the airwaves didnt win? Gah! bummer!

Yay! knew you couldnt stop writing for too long ] I like the sound of this.. can't wait for another chapter!
x-aly-x chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
A great start i look forward to more.

Love Aly
DarkMagic10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ooh, this looks like it's gonna be a fun story! ;] Can't wait to read more!
Niveous Lilt chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I can tell already that this is going to be awesome...good work
bringmeback chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Yay, I'm so glad you are writing another story! Loving this one so far - I never would have thought of Bella being a professor. Looking forward to more!
2,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179