Reviews for Campus Liaisons
ecullensgurl chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Loved your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Wondering if Edward was drunk and doesn't recognize that it was Bella. That they are both clueless and wondering who they slept with.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I can buy that she is a college teacher no problem but I did want to point out that in chapter 1 when she went into her room you stated that she looked up to dozens of students looking back at her. then in chapter 2 you clearly made it a point to say she had a smaller classroom with only 21 students. Just a small descrepency that I picked up on. Not a big deal overall but it did make me have to re-picture her classroom setting from one chapter to the next because after chapter 1 I had an image and then had to amend that picture after your description in chapter two. But I got it now. small classroom, few students.

Having said that, I am enjoying the story and can't wait to find out what happens when you bring in Edward. I have a feeling it was he who was laughing over the Tanya tongue lashing.
Halo221 chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
I actually don't see that there's anything to sweep. If they presented it correctly, it would be simple enough to say, "We had a relationship prior to becoming teacher-student and when we realized that he had become my student, he transferred into another class in order to avoid any conflicts." They're both consenting adults so unless she was in a position of authority over him and/or in a position to give him preferential treatment over other students, I don't see that there's anything else to be said.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing and posting :)
fireagate chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
That was really really nice. I loved it. Will check if you have other stories. Thanks for sharing
fireagate chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
lovely
fireagate chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
haha loving it
Juklok chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Interesting story! Thank you for sharing:)
wallflowerlove chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
On your second AN - My boyfriend taught an intro psychology class at the age of 24 with a Masters degree! (: he taught at a community college and a college-turned-university in New Jersey. It is definitely plausible and I'm on board! Bella would probably hold a title similar to "lecturer" and could be moved to tenure track later as an assistant professor. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
i wish this story never ended...thank you once more!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
it took me two days to complete the reading. this fic is easy to read and written by beautiful language. this is very romantic and entirely centered on Edward and Bella story with just right amount of a real life:D. their dialogues, their hot sex described so well images are floating in front of your eyes... just wanted to say thank you for writing this beautiful story! and wish you to find what you're looking for :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
i can't believe i just found this amazing story! where have i been for the last four years?;)
2,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »