Reviews for Campus Liaisons
Nisa Cullen chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
At Work Bella? Tisk, Tisk Got to be more careful!
Dil9 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Loved it:)
finallysweet chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Wait... He had been pursuing her for months? When was this mentioned? Did he tell her? What chapter?
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I figured he was a student, or one of the other professors. These stories (yes I realize they are fiction) make me nervous, they either jeopardize the professor or the teacher or both. I loved University of Edward Masen, but it still didn't make me any less annoyed with him for taking such chances with not only his career, but with Bella's as well. I hope she doesn't pursue this, there is a rule in university life, "though shalt not shag thy student, no matter how hot he is or how much he looks like Edward Cullen"
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
She probably is a grad student with a teaching position, graduate at 21 or 22, grad school depending on her major is 2 to 3 yrs. Great story so far, so when do we meet Edward, lol
JerSeaGal chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Great story!
JerSeaGal chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
WHAT!?
LAB1 chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
I'm glad one of them managed to think of a solution before it became a problem. Very intense writing of just a few days!
HawraaN chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
oh my god hes not even registered!
HawraaN chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
lol edward teasing bella in class and not getting noticed no way! i doubt anyyone life edward wouldnt get noticed
HawraaN chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
I mean it is possible to teach as professor assistant? But maybe the school is experimenting with the idea of younger professors . Anyway it sound nice.
JasmineAlexis chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Loved the story
qazxswedcvfr chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
i really enjoyed this although i thought the ending was a bit abrupt
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I liked this one! I kept feeling like he had dropped the class but didn't understand the sadness so great wrap up/ ending
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013