Reviews for When You're Gone
gerryade.merrygold chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
where emmett?
Sorry I'm Not Available chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
it was good and pretty funny:D
KatieAnn101495 chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Update soon! I like it!:)
Jessays chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
awesome!
xKaylaDianex chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You Like Taylor Swift
Flyleaf908 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
I like where this is going, I like Alice and Jasper and wish there were more stories about them.
PsychFicChick chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
So...Edward and Bella. He's at the table now, did she forgive him? Will we get the story on what happened? Did he think he was dancing with Bella? That would be strange considering that Lauren was a blonde in Twilight, but this is your story. Great story by the way!
Forever1918 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
please please update. you're a great author, and i LOVE this story!
carlisweet chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
well damn, Alice forgave Jasper way too quickly in my opinion.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
lol. PLease update soon!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
oopsy-daisy jazzy...
AussieNinjaChick chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
i'm so covered in scars bruises and spots i can't remember where they come from. awesome chapter.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
lol. scary alice.
otaku876 chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
ohplz rite mor soon! i loved pieces & cried a couple of times in it, & this is rly awesome 2! eep!

x0PapaRoach0x
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG! I seriously forgot you had a prequel that I needed to read -_- my bad... er..but I love the first chp XD especially Alice and Jasper XD they're gonna get a lot of air time together in this one I hope (as opposed to the other one XD) this should be good! if its anything like the first chp!

I recognized that part of "you're sitting in my seat" I Love it XD XD I love that line XD though "you can have my seat forever if I can sit next to you" XD thats always been one of my favorite parts XD

Thus their begining *squeal*