Reviews for To the Gentleman in the Back
Fiery Dancer chapter 14 . 5/13
This will always be one of my fav sailor moon fics! And awesome Amy/Scott shorts but more of the other couples please! Haha
AmasVeritus chapter 12 . 4/17
This was the most well-written Sailormoon fanfic I've ever read! So glad I found it. You have a talent for creating intricate and interesting story lines that all somehow overlap and converge with each other. It's great! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
So I was wondering, what happened in Lita's original story line?
amylliarules chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
It was wonderful ! Amazing ! I LOVED IT !
GraphicsChyk chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Loved the story.
Tatertotrocks chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Awesomely developed characters (obviously), awesome storyline, realistic yet imaginative. Sweetness
Nekocin chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
This is really an enjoyable series. Thank you for sharing. I especially love the dialogues :) and of course I also ship the Amy/Scott parts.
EternalStarhaven chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
This was really awesome to read. Thanks for writing it.
IsBreaDorcha chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Okay maybe its just me and I feel kinda weird about saying this... but Dude! You set this at General Hospital?! And Mina and Patrick? I'm so wiggin out The moment... it is a strange cross between cool and odd. And I have check 3times if this is a cross over or not...
Ps that is my ff name I'm just to lazy to sign in.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
I remember reading this way back when it was originally posted and all of the things I loved about it are still present. The new additions and corrections are wonderful and everything about it shines. Amy and Scott are the most adorable couple and I like that you had no one paired with Andrew in the end (although I felt kind of sorry for him, poor guy.) Raye's tumultuous relationship especially comes off well, and of course, Darien and Serena are their usual lovely selves with an awesome love/hate relationship. Mina's story is both sad and funny, but it suits the way you wrote her. Excellent story.
Annabelle Graceton chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I was skeptical of checking this out at first because of the fact it's sailor moon, which I'm not super familiar with, but I knew that you are an amazing writer (I adore Cinder and Scarlet) and someone convinced me to check this one out and I'm glad I did :) I enjoyed this story a lot and the little mini Scami shorts as well :) This just goes to prove why you are, without a doubt, one of my most favourite authors :) can't wait to read more of your wonderful creations! :)
Jinx 96 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
First and foremost, I did not expect to like this story. I'd only read the first few lines of the first chapter when I thought to myself, "God, this is going to suck!" But I stuck with it and kept on reading. And you knowhat? I loved it! I couldn't stop smiling through most of the story! I was giggling, squealing, and facepalming through most of this thing. Truthfully, I'm a sucker for a good love story. And now I'm a Scott & Amy fan! They're just too adorable for words. Nice work!
smfan4ever72 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Love this story... it was one of the first I read last year when I discovered SM Fanfiction, and remains one of my favourites! I love Darien's character, but most of all, I love the dynamic between him and Serena. I like how she made him work for it, and didn't just fall at his feet at the first sign of interest.
A Little Someone chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I thought you would use men from the series but was more than pleasantly surprised at your original characters - who I grew to adore as the story went! Happy it wasn't as cliché as I thought it may be.

Loved all the girls, especially Mina, and you made me hungry reading all of Lita's cooking bits (and all Serena's pleas for baked goods!) Loved Lita and her food critic love and adored Scott! And of course Serena & Darien, though that pairing was ultimately the easiest to predict; still loved the steamy make out sesh hehe!

Another favourite; you are good.
2worlds1girl chapter 14 . 12/30/2012