Reviews for To the Gentleman in the Back
Aquasira chapter 12 . 8/18
You are deserving of the highest praise.
You made me believe in Darien and Serena's love without their past or alternate identities being the main source. The way that their personalities were in character and so realistic in a non-magical setting just blows my mind. Not to mention how funny this story was. I honestly laughed out laugh almost every chapter.

Btw, I have read the first chapter of Cinder and I am most intrigued...
Keep Writing! _
mlynch13 chapter 12 . 7/8
OH so good!
Glimare chapter 12 . 7/3
Mina never learns. XD Great story. Can't wait to read the omakes.
Jillian A.K chapter 14 . 6/25
I really, truly enjoyed this. The sophisticated writing; the engaging, alternating funny-and-dramatic plot; the fleshed-out characterizations; and tight-knit relationships of our favorite sailor soldiers...

Well done.
LitAddicted chapter 12 . 5/30
So, funny story, I haven't seen any Sailor Moon- and I started this story without really realizing it was a fanfiction. (yeah I know, this is a fanfic site, how thick can you get right?) Anyways, I didn't realize it was a fanfiction the full way through. It was that good and complete, and you made these great settings, and I felt like I knew the characters even though I had no basis (aka sailor moon) for knowing them. It was super funny and cute.
PS. I love the Lunar Chronicles as well! It's funny, I can totally see parallels between this story and those books, in your style, in the strong and different characterizations in a group of heroines, and the adorable love-interests. Who all fit the girls really well. You are a great writer!
Fiery Dancer chapter 14 . 5/13
This will always be one of my fav sailor moon fics! And awesome Amy/Scott shorts but more of the other couples please! Haha
AmasVeritus chapter 12 . 4/17
This was the most well-written Sailormoon fanfic I've ever read! So glad I found it. You have a talent for creating intricate and interesting story lines that all somehow overlap and converge with each other. It's great! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
So I was wondering, what happened in Lita's original story line?
amylliarules chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
It was wonderful ! Amazing ! I LOVED IT !
GraphicsChyk chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Loved the story.
Tatertotrocks chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Awesomely developed characters (obviously), awesome storyline, realistic yet imaginative. Sweetness
Nekocin chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
This is really an enjoyable series. Thank you for sharing. I especially love the dialogues :) and of course I also ship the Amy/Scott parts.
EternalStarhaven chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
This was really awesome to read. Thanks for writing it.
IsBreaDorcha chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Okay maybe its just me and I feel kinda weird about saying this... but Dude! You set this at General Hospital?! And Mina and Patrick? I'm so wiggin out The moment... it is a strange cross between cool and odd. And I have check 3times if this is a cross over or not...
Ps that is my ff name I'm just to lazy to sign in.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
I remember reading this way back when it was originally posted and all of the things I loved about it are still present. The new additions and corrections are wonderful and everything about it shines. Amy and Scott are the most adorable couple and I like that you had no one paired with Andrew in the end (although I felt kind of sorry for him, poor guy.) Raye's tumultuous relationship especially comes off well, and of course, Darien and Serena are their usual lovely selves with an awesome love/hate relationship. Mina's story is both sad and funny, but it suits the way you wrote her. Excellent story.