Reviews for Heartless
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wilson was completely selfish during this entire arc. He fell in love with Amber and took Amber's advice...oddly it is the exact same advice that House has been giving him FOR YEARS...I always thought that House has been a better friend (certainly more forgiving and non-judgmental) than Wilson has ever been. For Wilson it has always been what has House done for "ME", never looked at the whole picture. ugh I HATE WILSON
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Cruel! Wilson was incredibly cruel to House back there and around. I'm glad he finally got to know House a bit better lately. I hope it sticks a bit.
Sara Kaplan chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm speechless at how well written this is. This story is totally believable as a scene that could have been placed inside the finale's second half, that I find it hard to believe a fan wrote it!...Bravo. How sad but true that Wilson's leaving would "destroy" House. Cuddy is brilliantly in-character. She would most definitely not want Wilson to resign. I see her as part of the glue that keeps Wilson and House somehow attached...she's sometimes House's "mother-figure" (albeit his protests) as well as sexual fantasy (Freud would have a field day, haha...) Wilson's words to an unconscious House were all the words I could picture him saying, if only he let them surface. Again, well done! Couldn't have said it better myself. :)
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
The ending killed me!

:-(

wonderful job

xoxo
Fool With Many Names chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is really great I wish it wasn't a oneshot D:
bobdog11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Good writing. please post more.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow. Very well written, and nicely done. I can imagine that would be something Wilson would actually think or voice about/to House. Nice job. Please write more House, MD fanfiction! You're good at it!
astroanna chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Kudos on a very well-done first House fic.

You've got a lot of good insight into these two and where season 5 is going, I think. House and Wilson are my favorite characters, and they're not easy to write.

And (a most pleasant surprise) you've got a good grasp of vocabulary, sentence structure, and how to set up a scene and write dialogue.

Well done!