Reviews for Trusting in Change
Azar443 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Catching up on reviewing your stories, must say I could ever get tired of reading your stories. I like the subtlety of this fic, which really is what you intended, so I'm just parroting the theme of your story. And I really, really like the promise of it becoming something more, and the sort of tease that you leave the readers hanging on. Sorry if I'm rambling, but anyway, great fic! Thanks for writing. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Poor Hotch! I love how supportive and present Emily is! She doesn't necessarily have to do anything, she just makes sure that the others know she's there if they need her! I think you showed that quality very well in this piece! Did you post the sequel/story that is set up by this one? If so, what's it called?
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was very sweet; very well done.
Clonksholic chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
A very sweet story! The only thing that I kind of didn't like was how it seemed to antagonise Haley slightly, but the fact that it wasn't preachy made it believable given the cirumstances :)

Great work, it was truly a pleasure reading it :D
ab89us chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aww this is cute. You should think about adding another chapter to it.
canuck17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I hope you post the rest! I would love to read more :D
Linstead chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow! Great story!

Haley is a bitch! She can't keep Jack away from Hotch!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This is a wonderful and entirely plausible beginning to a Hotch and Prentiss friendship, with the hope of more. You've done an awesome job :)
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This was so nice. I loved seeing Hotch open up to Emily. They have always seem like they would be a good fit.
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
marleyjonas chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm enjoying this. I hope you write more!
FotobridgeT2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
nice, nice, nice!
freitazal chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i love this short story ! it was great ! the interaction between hotch and emily was fantastic.
ssbailey chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hey! I think you should definitely post you story that goes with this! Great On-shot. :)