Reviews for Chuck vs Therapy
stars90 chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
This is a fantastic story!
Matt1016 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I have to say, this is one of my favorite Sarah stories of all time. It focuses on the issues that I've ached for these characters to face for so long, and always long for them to face whenever I read about them. The plot was expertly crafted and I enjoyed it immensely.
phathead01 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Thanks for another great story. I know many readers follow the stigma that the show was all about CHUCK but I believe it was just as much about the growth of Sarah and you do an excellent job of showing her growth in your story telling.
doc2or chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Just finished rereading this after you posted the first chapter of "remastered". Late last fall I was trying to remember where that response "the greater good" from Casey came from and it was driving me crazy. To me it was one of the most memorable lines I had ever read in a Chuck story because it seems so very 'Chuck', just as much for example as his trademark Chuck Taylors. Another reason to thank you for re-posting this story.
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Wow Bill! This was seriously AWESOME! I loved it!
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Awwwwwwww! That was so cute! Amazing!
NickyR chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
SO I have no idea what took me so long to write a review, sorry for that! THis chapter was jam packed thats for sure! I loved the whole thing. From the family moments of sarah/chuck's engagement, to just the engagement, that was so awesome! To the misunderstandings, and of course the final wedding, which made it perfect that casey gave her away! To top it all off though was the baby, just thinking of chuck/sarah as a family puts a smile on my face. Off to review chapter 7, cant wait!
Gladius Grim chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Great AU take and I enjoyed the whole story, thank you for sharing. The journey of the two separately joining to become one. I greatly enjoyed this story!
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
We've seen Chuck on the couch. It's only fitting that we see Sarah there, even though she was already there standing up. The way she acted when he was thrown off the roof or when she thought he was blown up, I wouldn't be surprised if the character actually does have acute separation anxiety
JOHN1874 chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
LOVED IT TOLD WITH TRUE FEELING AND LOVE FOR CHUCK AND SARAH
chucksara4ever chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
I echo completely (that they should be together)and i loved everything about this story
Mal chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Love your work

been Reading one at time so it take

longer what am I to do when no more

to read I have loved them all

I hope there more to come
Joe 262 chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
i just found this one i loved it great story
P.J. Murphy chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Excellent story. Great characterizations. Casey's description of Arlington is so accurate, isn't it. :-) I don't know if I would have expected Sarah to go right for a little "bribery" to get out of counseling, because I would have thought she'd be smart enough to realize it wouldn't work, but it's still good stuff.
Armadilloi chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Great. Very touching.

Nice emotions without all that nasty charahness.

Armor-Plated-Rat