Reviews for I Know He Doesn't Love Me
Sasusakuluv4ever chapter 15 . 9/29
First of all I wanna say I love you and your storys there so amazing I've read all your sasusaku fanfics except the tragedy cause I don't like that sad dying stuff I know its been forever since but please right more please I loved this this best was the maid one so please return and share you're wonderful fanfictions
Omg ack kkvvkkvkvkvk this was one of the very rare fanfics that made me both fangirk screech AND cry ️ Well done!
Cupcake652 chapter 15 . 4/14
OMG, I LOVE THIS STORY. I ADDED IT TO FAVOURITES AND FOLLOW. SERIOUSLY, U SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL. ILLL READ IT
[when ur trying to find the heart emoji]
BlankMc chapter 1 . 2/20
you know what.. i've read this story 3 times, and everytime i read it, my tears always fall.. you really can make your reader cry.. not just this story..
good job.. you're really great...
Sai chapter 8 . 1/19
You make me near cry you damn geezer but a shinobi dont cry
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Wow
I
Loved
It !
The end was amazing lol
This was an awesome story
Great job
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
OMG I CRIED AT THE MIDDLE T-T
ice chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Kyaaaaaaaaaa... i love this story so much..

this is my first time reading an english ff..
but i found the best ff ever..

love this pic so much..
finally sasu realize that he very love sakura.. :3

and something i feel a bit relieved about sasuke, when he is cheating, he never let karin kiss him..!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
It is not like saskue at all...I know saskue is very cold but he won't do something ...
Thats too much of saskue
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I almost cried!
Ari chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Noooooooo! Why did it have 2 end naruto is the question who is the mom of sasukes child?
gaasaku chapter 15 . 5/17/2016
best sto ry ever
Hi chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
I love ur story! Plz do an epilogue of what comes after like the kids and how they love each other openly...
Cassandra Echizen chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
I love your writings... Its always beautiful but this is crap. I hate the weakling pathetic Sakura who keeps on hurting herself. Its not Sasuke fault its hers. She brought it herself. Hmm f***
alm chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
my heart break on two also please make sakura have more self respect maaaan kick his bastard asss alredy adi on with sai