Reviews for I Know He Doesn't Love Me
Hi chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
I love ur story! Plz do an epilogue of what comes after like the kids and how they love each other openly...
Cassandra Echizen chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
I love your writings... Its always beautiful but this is crap. I hate the weakling pathetic Sakura who keeps on hurting herself. Its not Sasuke fault its hers. She brought it herself. Hmm f***
alm chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
my heart break on two also please make sakura have more self respect maaaan kick his bastard asss alredy adi on with sai
alm chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
i hope so vilangers will break evry bones in his body
Gaara lover chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Really good I love the ending and when sasuke pored his heart out it fult like sakura when he was leaving the village but really good story I love it
chyna chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
awesome! I loved it
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
i loved this story. it had my emotions all over the place. excellent work.
maleisha54 chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
AMAZING
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
Yay! I like the fact that sasuke didn't realize his feelings for sakura yet when they found her, i mean it would looked a little rushed, the pacing is good *nod* hahaha
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
One of the best fan fictions I have ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
squeakquel
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
This woild certainly be one of the best fanfictions that I have read! It made me cry a loooot and I really felt sakura's pain but in hindi sight it also made me happy as well. It was really beautiful and kudos to you for being able to write such beauty!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Sasuke is lying I can feel it. He's a lying son of a bits. If he hurts Sakura again I'm going to give him a death even worse than anything Andrew Hussie could EVER dream up. I'll cut him in half with kanaya's chain saw like eridan.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
BITCH
Imateenwolfluva chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I LOVED IT ,IT WAS AWESOME LIKE THE MOST AWESOME STORY I'VE EVER READ (one of the reasons are cuz sasuke regreted his actions and became sad ... I jus love the thought of him crying and dying ... Cuz of wat he did to saki chan :/ ) anyway I loved ur story ! :D bye