Reviews for Sakuyamon's Last Baby
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
no response
hartman227 chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
nice, i have an idea about a continuation of the story from there, something like garurumon stays with rika and renamon and kinda helps them save the world, or something. i would love to write it if possible, you would get full credit for the story, i would send it to you when it is done so you can post it or i could. if you wanted, great story, Keep on Keepin on.

Masters out
hartman227 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
? awesome!
suika1021 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
it's a good story and all. trust me, i wouldnt have favorited if i didnt like it! but, your jokes or things that were suppose to be funny (have to be honest) were not funny.
shademaster24601 chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I really like these stories I just finished reading all of them together."Sigh" I just wish you would have done one with Impmon before ending the seires. 1. because I see Impmon as a digimon version of me 2. because we all know he has a thing for Renamon, and 3. I think everyone would want to know how fatherhood would change that wild-and-crazy-guy.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
well, i was corect about the pattern i saw in this story's prequal, but i didn't see that coming. did suzi and lopmon go to the digital world th have their kids, or did a digignome grant them the abillity to biomerge in the real world?

HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
great start/chapter.
Freyagal chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
:( It's sad it has already ended :'( I loved this fic so much! ;_; write ryuki's please
Yin7 chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
yay the babies are coming.