Reviews for Blood and Silver
SilverBloodVampyress chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
this is a good story you should write more on it
IHateTheLog chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Do you think you'll finish this story? 'Cause it's pretty good so far. And if you do continue with this story, you get a uber high five! :D
Tu Es Chicago chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Oh! I'm liking your take on this! Please continue!
REn cI ShA ShoU. Mercy-Killer chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
hurry finish i'm so excited for the next chapter
REn cI ShA ShoU. Mercy-Killer chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
i had the same idea final some has brought it to life its awespme
owhappyday chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
like it very much!

you really should update it!
Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I enjoyed this very much! I'd never thought about putting these two characters together, but it makes more sense than one would initially think. I found your explanations interesting, as in the scene where Simon was talking to Gregori. However, I didn't particularly like that at some points you recapped certain events that happened in the books. It just seems to me that if you read the books, you'll remember enough to get you through a fanfiction about them. Though, I'm sure others who haven't read the books are appreciative of a little review, the way you presented the information made it seem almost as if the information was an afterthought or random pieces of background info thrown in that don't necessarily have to be brought up in order for the story to make sense. Overall, it was well-written, creative, and stayed true to the characters' personalities, and I want to read more!
Vacationing-human chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
VERY good idea combing the two :) niice but no updates :( please update? i'll review all the time! PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE? THANKS! XD
Luna chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Besides the fact that Simon's as dead as a doornail in a six-foot-five coffin, I like it. You should update it soon.
wannabevampire13 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I like it. Very interesting.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I like it, it's good. Are they going to end up together? Or is one of them going to end up with someone in the past? Or with someone in the current day that there in? And before any of that happens, what do they have ahead of them? What else do you have in mind for the charaters?
PinkMosquito chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I think you should so update I Love it! Good story and you NEED to update it and write a bunch more!
deemed-unecessary chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
dis was really great. i nvr read d bks but ur story was very interesting. ur a gud writer 2.i want to read more so keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Really good!1 Please update soon. I really like this story. It's unusal and different which makes it worth reading. Please make the next chapter as soon as possiable!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
I love this story already! You know, I always thought it would be cool if Vivian and Simon crossed paths and now it's happening! x-) I can't wait for more!