Reviews for Spyro: The Destruction of Malefor
Luna The Last Starwolf chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
WOW I love it Ive read ALL of the fan fiction things on this how do you do it?Your AWESOME :D
Shadeslayer35 chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Aw that was cute... I liked sparx as a dragon. I can just see Dark Spyro go crazy trying to hit him with a breath attack.
Ultima Phoenix chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
I really liked this story. It had very original ideas (who woulda thought Sparx had it in him?) and a great storyline. The only thing I have to complain about is the consistent spelling errors. Just run spell check before you post and ignore the ones you know are correct. Overall, it was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. :)

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
This story was cute. I liked Sparx getting some recognition for once. You could build another story on the children.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
KNDfreak chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Oh, that's so cool! Update ASAP
KNDfreak chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Aw, poor sparxie, but no worries! Spyro will save you and Cynder
KNDfreak chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
cool, update
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Interesting. This is a really good story! I like the storyline. Now I'm off to go read the other chapters!

Fav story and Fav author! :D
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Nicely done and please, when you update, please don't let it be too long, you might lose your readers that way. Make it some time this month, okay? Update.
KNDfreak chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
YAY! You finally updated! Great chapter, update and hopefully SOON.
TMHB77 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
good cliffhanger! cant wait for chap3!
Beckolyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Guess: Maybe the virus will go to explaining why Sparx goes-BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2008