Reviews for Deliverance
GalacticaCAG chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
A genuine shame that this story has gone dark for so long. It really is a gem! Hope all is well in your worlds, and I hope someday to see this tale concluded.

Cheers!
-The CAG
A Piece for Some Peace chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Wow, I was completely taken aback at how well written this story was. It was almost as if this were an alternate and even better telling of events. Reading through your work, the effort is evident and kept me going. This is so impressive, and it is disappointing to see this story seems to have stopped, but here's to holding out hope!
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Excellent story. I like how you resolved the plot thread that Marvel has left hanging there. More Kitty is always good. Your characterizations of everyone was excellent. Looking forward to more of your work.
Ember Quill chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
For some reason I didn't get around to reading this until now. I shouldn't have waited! Great job on their homecoming. Your writing reminds me of Whedon's style, which is pretty high praise coming from me. Keep up the great work and PLEASE update soon!
timkhj chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
Great reunion here, nice seeing the interaction between the entire assembled ensemble. Great Scott-ness with perfect comments by the rest about his, well, Scott-ness. (I can't really explain that better - sorry). And the Pete/Bobby discussion could be interesting lol. As pd mentioned, this IS how a rescue should have been done! Hope you manage to continue with as much of the cast as possible :)
Delora2047 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
That was a funny chapter. I liked that Illyana got the job as Pete's secretary, and Pete and Emma each musing whether the other one has a soul is just hilarious.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Ahh. Reading some GOOD fan fiction like this puts me in the state of mind to do writing of my own. And I musn't forget drinks for some of the cast of this tale! For Logan, a six pack of his favorite brew. For Pete, a six pack of good English ale. For Emma, a case of good white wine. For Kitty, a six pack of her favorite soda. For Drake, cold beer. And more activities for this group! I want to see MORE!
Ember Quill chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Definitely one of the better stories I've read recently. I especially like how you put a little comedic moments in nearly every serious scene while making it seem natural, like when Emma Frost finally reaches Kitty's mind and they immediately start to bicker.

Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Delora2047 chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
That's really my favorite chapter so far with Illyana realizing the truth about her soul and breaking through all the lies though I love the rest of the plot too.
Dark-bat chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Man I love this story. And this update helped with my really bad emotionally devastating week.

I really hope that Kitty gets everything worked out in her mind about Piotr. It would just be so horrible for them to go through everything they had gone through just to have it end here. You wouldn't be that mean to me, would you?

I'm really liking this John the Skrull. fun times.

and Pete. I've always been a fan of his and, like I've said before, I love how you didn't warp his personality into making him a jerk. He still loves Kitty, probably always will, but he's moving on.

ah. I have to go get ready for class. Thanks for the update!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Well, its good to see Kitty starting to feel better and starting to act like herself again. I would LOVE to see her and Emma get into a situation where they have to work together for a while. Might cause the two of them to rethink their feelings about each other. Might not make for friendship, but it might mean some mutual respect.
pd chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
This should be the rescue mission for Kitty. This is perfect on so many levels.

It sucks how Marvel dealt with Whedon's arc. Everyone knows Kitty'll be back, but it probably wont be as epic or well told as this story is. So, congrats. You're officially awesome.

Also, I love your Emma, its totally Whedon snark, with splashes of GenX Emma. And Pete is way too underused in the Marvel-verse nowadays, thank you for reminding me how utterly awesome he is.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
verra verra interesting

eagerly awaiting the next installment
timkhj chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Very cool! Glad to see the rescue successful and everyone on the way home. I HAD to put on my Beatles playlist after this chapter. It's actually fun to read that section listening to the actual song :). I'm curious how far you plan on taking this, because I enjoy the whole setting and character list. (Please keep things going!)
Harry2 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
I KNEW from previous X-Men issues that Ali had the potential to do a lot more than what she had. But doing THIS hits the top 10! Memo to Dazzler: If you EVER think about trying something like that again, PRACTICE on a small scale first! Doing it like this almost killed you!