Reviews for The No Spice
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/29
LozPoz chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Aaawww I'm always reading this and thinking dear god this is one of the best stories I've read on this website since I first started reading FanFiction.
nayely chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh what a beautiful finally, I like the whole story so adorable. Good job and keep the good work, write more of these in future.
Ddd665 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awesome! I love the story!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh, wow! What an amazing story! Romance, humor, edge-of-the-seat suspense and a wacky, original idea I never would've come up with! Coco, Nozomi and the others are perfectly in character and the way you portray their love is too sweet for would be wonderful if you would write more of these!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 8/26/2008

I don't know why I took forever to get around to reading this... when it was SO GOOD...

At first the story was so lulzy. "That's all she can say?" lol straight out of Dexter.

But the kicker was when Coco professed his love for Nozomi while Nozomi was still cursed. I was like asjfghksaelhfgvkbsehntfragn! You know. :0 hidoi hidoi heartrending heart-stopping heart-wrenching kill me now 'stead of making me suffer so.

And then such a sweet "final moment" when she kissed Coco, and then... huh? lol that was it- or not? So kawaii, I gushed. _

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!