Reviews for Just Words and a Tune
Osidiano chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
These were great! Middleman and Wendy were both incredibly in-character, and the dialog sounded like it came straight from an episode. I have zero complaints and no advice. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to flailing and squealing like an obnoxious fanboy.
NocturnalRites chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, my, where to start?

I'm completely green. I ran across that Drabble songfic challenge late, and I. Completely. Stink. At. It. Had quite a few story ideas, but nothing I could get down in the time allowed. So, my hat off to you for managing to come up with such great ficlets!

I enjoyed them all, but #6, #9 and #10 were tops for me.

Thank you!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is terrific. I so miss 'The Middleman', but your fic fits in perfectly with the tone of the show. Thanks for sharing this!
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Good stories, but so sad! When the Middleman dies, Ida being nice to Wendy is just scary! Thank you for writing MM stories! I really like the show!
The Blue Fenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
#6 is the best one. I can absolutely see her dreading the day that Ida will stop calling her stoner and start calling her Boss.
vixen519 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I really liked this, have any other "middlefics" about to descend upon us?

Vixen519
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Love these little challenge thingys. They make for great Mm snapshots, much like the show does. Fun stuff, good times.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was fantastic. Simply fantastic!

I'm a huge fan of the supershort fic. And though most of the pieces were perfect as they were, I would love to see some of them developed into larger stories. WW as a film noir diva (#2)? That would be awesome to see progress.

As usual your characterization is spot on and such fun to read. Did you know there's a mm/ww commuity on lj? Thanks to your profile I see there's one for lassiter/juliet (and here I thought I was the only one hoping for that to happen _~).