Reviews for Anywhen, Anywhere
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2017
AAAAAANNNNNGGGGSSSSTTTT I swear to god I almost started crying in this chapter.
Wolf'sVine chapter 21 . 6/30/2017
You know, for some reason, I can't shake the feeling that this isn't quite finished. Like this is a chapter of Kaiba and Atem's life and this is the beginning of them, but there's more too. Does that make any sense? I'm curious about Aki and I wanna know If Atem always remembered his life before he was born or if it just came to him? I wanna know if they'll be okay? What will Seiji think if he ever sees Kaiba and Atem together? Would Kaiba have still loved Atem if he'd been born a girl? And will they be happy? I don't know if you'll ever answer these questions of mine cuz you mighta already forgotten this fic... but I'm reviewing cuz I wanna and I wanna share my thoughts on this gloriously done fic!
Hirami chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
Guh the sweet Stoicshipping fluff, love it... finally these bastards get along, just to part again... hmpf.
Hirami chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
*sighs happily* these SetoxKaiba and the threesome moments are the best, hahaha~ XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Aw! XD That was so complicated... I loved it! They get together in the end. It was about time. ;D
Hirami chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
Oh. My. God. Oh my fucking god.
I didn't think it would be possible to overdo the greatness of your fanfics I read previously but this chapter was beyond awesome.
I was a bit confused at the "changing point" from Seto making yet another mistake to that WEIRD MIXED UP BRAINFUCKERY THAT IS JUST COMPLETELY AMAZING. What the hell.
I started shouting at my screen at some point.
And seriously, I love you for those Priest Seto/Kaiba interactions. I always imagined, even if they are different, they would show some sort of affection for each other. After all, how could you really hate yourself..? I'm so glad they finally got at ease with each other and Seto was finally able to comfort Kaiba, show that he really started to care for him... (and god damn those two together are HOT ... uuuh.)

As I read quite some chapters yesterday and today (yay to boring Train rides and Hotel) I'm gonna review on this whole Fic until now.

I really like this alternative end to Whenever, Wherever. I think it's (kind of?) realistic and really enjoyable because Yami and Kaiba struggle so much to get together. It would never be very easy for those two. As evil as it is, I enjoy their struggles (after too much happyness in previous fics, maybe :D)... even thought Kaiba needs to be slapped across the face for his stubbornness. Twice. With something hard.
Aaaanyway. I love the things you mixed together in this Fic. The sidecharacters, the general idea and all the problems that causes. I really like what you turned the other, old characters into (Yugi, Rebecca,...), I find them much more enjoyable in your Story than anywhere else.

What also amuses me at the moment: How this fic reminds me of the upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh Movie. They said something about Kaiba turning dark again, because Yami isn't there anymore to challenge him. And Yami is supposed to come back. The time passing is something else, but this still amuses me a lot.

So... I wanted to leave a big thank you for writing all those awesome stories. I am really amazed by your endurance and devotedness... Thank you! 3
Hirami chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
this was painful but still kind of bittersweet.. *tries not to cry in a train* and I LOVE the dragons! it's so cute imagine seto interacting with them... now I'm really curious reading about how this will continue. I liked the story B-version, but I guess it was more unlikely to happen.
TezuSezu chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
no matter what, ill always holding my breath when im reading ur fics ...
its fascinating and amazing ...
although i cant comprehend a reasoning about how narcisst seto is ... but well, it like he didnt hve any choice either ...
the plot is hearbreakin and beautiful .. ill look forward for more of ur fics in near future *wink* .. so,please do keep writing,ne ?
JackSelket chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
So hey, have you ever heard the song All I Want by Kodaline? Because it fits this fic so well that I grin like an idiot every time I listen to it now. It's fantastic and this fic is fantastic and your writing is glorious and thank you so much for writing all these fics and continuing to write your fics and yeah. You're awesome. Thank you.
AnnitaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh. My. GOODNESS! Do you have any idea of how excited I am right now? The whole endless loop is just WONDERFUL! How, just how did you imagine aaaaaaall this absolutely perfect plot? oh my I think that I'll die! So many feelings! I think i've found a favourite author! Why? From where to start!

Firstly, the whole plot was amazing! And I have a special liking to stories that are based on the characters feelings and internal thoughts and fights! In this level you were just perfect! I would be insane if I had any complaints XD And also there were points where the plot was going faster and there was so much tention that helped me not to get bored with the overanalysis! There was just the perfect balance in my opinion! _

Also, as far as your technique is concerned, I loved the variation in your vocabulary and grammar phenomena! Really now, leaving aside some mistakes here and there that I'm convinced were just out of carelessness, I adored your expression! Because it's just so hard to find an author that knows more than the basics of the English language and have all this carefree, in lack of better words, feeling embracing their story!

Moreover, being more specific about the story itself, *setting free the inner fangirl* OMG! (ATTENTION; apart from fangirling there will be random mentions on various parts of the series. Sorry for the incoming confusion)
It's soooooooo great! All this back and forth in time thing was just thrilling! And the differentiations between Seto and Kaiba were unexpected but not in the slighest unamusing! And Atem hiding behind the pillar trying to avoid Seto's gaze was so so so adorable! Kyahhhh Oh and after a lot of things that had made me hope that something will happen between them, you just made Atem disappear and Kaiba being late... Ok I think that right then I heard my heart cracking especially when Kaiba was underground... Ouch...

Then after a sixteen years timeskip so many things happened! A new dueling academy, Kaiba being friends with Kaiba and actually maturing up, Rebecca being being FABULOUS and funny and just GREAT and Yugi's wife, lil Minoru appeared (Jiji, Jiji!), Atem recarnated in black her (wow!) and, above all, that Blue Eyes White Dragon's projections! I was literally squeeling whenever you mentioned heir mannerisms! Aish

And there is Kaiba with his inner Third World Wide War... On the one hand I was sympathising with him and on the other... I just wanted to kick some sense in that thick scull of his! Oh... and there is Seto 'calming' him... Uhm... Disturbing but...who am I kidding they were just too hot to be denied XD and then there is that goodbye... Sniff... poor Seto... But I liked Kaiba's relationship with Aki! Just too...loveable! (and to think I'm fond of monogamy XD)

Furthermore, Seiji must be the only thing I didn't like...I couldn't warm up to him no matter what XD Well I felt a bit sorry in the break-up scene but...meh... I still don't like him... :P Maybe the only part I liked is his quarrels with Atem! Atem reminded me of a hissing kitty... Just too adorable even when he tries to be serious and protect what is his XD Sweetheart Oh, and I like Atem's new friend I was so happy when he appeared the first time with his arm around Atem's shoulder! Jealous Kaiba for the win Oh and I also I believe that, on that breakfast table, if him and Kaiba were alone, the first one would end up biting Kaiba XD Mutts...

Well, in the end, I felt so relieved! Finally! Finally they are together! After all that Kaiba's stubborness they managed to be happily together! I really melted along with Kaiba's insecurities and fears... This way I was finally capable of genuingly smile at that sweet gathering... Uhm, That's all for now! I have to say one more time how much I loved these series and I hope I'll be more of regular commenter of your alternative story Bye for now and excuse my babbling

P.S. *Chapter 13, Somewhere, Somewhen*
F*CKING SLAP HIM! NOW! GRRRRR REALLY NOW, IF I WERE THERE IN THAT ARGUEMENT I WOULD THROTTLE KAIBA RIGHT THERE AND THEN!

-End of P.S.

Ciao
SanguisRubeus chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
The entire series was the best! I did think the main plot was interesting. You did a great job.
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
This review is for the whole endless loop series. I don't even know how to express how much i loved it. It was heart breaking and just so good. I felt so bad for Priest Seto in my opinion he was the one who probably suffer the most he ended up with out Atem and Kaiba. I'm still not sure how i feel about the Kaiba and Seto thing I mean the reason why I don't like puzzleshipping is because Yami and Yugi look to alike for me so it was kind of weird to read about them. God another thing that made me sad was when Yami went to the afterlife. I loved that Kaiba and Yami could still be together. This series was just beautiful
EvilMidget6 chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
How much I enjoy your writing about these two :) Thoroughly happy that I found more of your work which I hadn't read yet, I'm now checking the other titles to see what else I might have missed.

Looking forward to your next update in endless loop and v glad to hear your international move went ok.

Love your insights into these personalities and their interactions, no doubt you'll hear from me again ;) EM6
teaandtumblr chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
HOORAY! Lo and behold, a happy ending! I knew it was coming because we'd talked about it but it was so much mroe rewarding to actually be able to read it myself and see how everything slotted together. It was such a cool story! I love how sixteen years had passed and everyone had moved forward with their lives and yet nothing seemed ridiculously cliche or unbelievable. That was a relief.

Let's start with Yuugi and Rebecca. Wow. I know that that is a common pairing but Rebecca drives me nuts. And yet, yet again, you have made me like a character I previously did not. Here Rebecca is quirky and bright and not bratty at all. She has a sensible head screwed on those shoulders and she is more than capable of pulling Kaiba out of his shell and getting him to open up even if only slightly. And little Minoru. He was adorable! And Kaiba was his Jiji, how cute! That kid was infectious, I swear. I really liked that Mi-chan liked the Blue Eyes White Dragon. I always have this thing about Yuugi or Yami's kids loving the Blue Eyes. It seems like something that would happen, a subtle way to connect Yuugi/Yami with Kaiba. That's always been a guilty pleasure of mine, imagining a little Mutou with a Blue Eyes plushie. You know it's irresistibly adorable.

And Mokuba and Anzu? A total left-field pairing that simply seemed to work. I would never have thought of that coupling and yet they fit rather well together. I was a little sad to hear that you cut out the scene with Mokuba talking to Kaiba about asking Anzu to marry him but the one that took place in its stead was pretty radical so all is forgiven. ;)

Kaiba was such a douche at the start...but I don't blame him at all. He was dying from a relationship that he'd never really even had. When you look at it, Kaiba and Yami really only spent that one night together. They had never even gotten the chance to see where their relationship could have or would have gone. And so he tried to fill the whole with anyone he coule find. Who could blame him for not expecting Yami to come back? Sure, he said he would but as Kaiba pointed out, it took him 3000 years the first time. Kaiba doesn't have 3000 years to wait and his pain is real NOW. Aki, from what we heard, seemed to be the nicest though. I would have loved to have seen him. Perhaps in the sequel we might meet him in flashbacks, eh?

Seiji...I don't know. I'm torn with him. I didn't like him interfereing with Atem and Kaiba but then he's only trying to protect Kaiba. He's had to put up with tons from Kaiba and has kept loving him regardless. He's done everything in his power to make him happy and the way Kaiba broke it off with him was so cruel. He really didn't deserve that, even if he was annoying from time to time. Yeah, still undecided about him.

The whole concept of Yami being re-incarnated as opposed to just randomly getting his soul and body back was amazing. He had to relive his life, he got given a new family. He had to start again but I loved that. It is probably one of the most believable Yami-returns scenarios I have ever read. And yes, I will refer to him as Yami because that's what I'm used to too, lol. He even had his own name and everything. Arata Hajime, son of an Egyptian dignitry. How cool is that? He has a life. He actually comes from somewhere; he has a father, he has a mother. He might even have siblings. Somehow that real element just totally overpowered me in this. The fact that he was in fact his own person as opposed to a spirit. I don't even know how I would explain it or how to tell you why I loved it so much, I just do. He just seemed...human. He was REAL.

Kaiba played the stubborn card to the max in this, didn't he? He loved pulling it out, always at the worst moments. It was so hard on both him and Yami but Kaiba wouldn't be Kaiba if he didn't object and think things through on a billion levels first before making a move. The scene in the limo was actually one of my favourites. Probably because it was so simple, so normal. A cute hug in silence. I liked the idea of that. :)

But they did, in fact, finally get back together. Yay! I absolutely loved that. They can go back to being all cute and cuddly...not that either of those words particularly apply to Kaiba but you know what I mean. This was a fantastic segment of the Endless Loop series. I loved it! Epic win.

Oh, and I can't forget the holographic dragons. They made this - they were awesome! :DD
xDelfin chapter 17 . 10/17/2012