Reviews for Frustration
the iz chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
haha this is certainly refreshing after all the fluffy stories out there :L one thing though... licking her neck? shes covered in motor oil...
kyjori chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is totally realistic of the characters and so freaking hillarious! Made me laugh out loud!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice. (If I had italics, I woulda used 'em) Now THAT was original. )
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great Job I found it really funny I could totally see that happening
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really like better those romantic versions of the virgin Leia and the gentle Han, because they are nice to read and think, but this really made better sense. :) I think this was the BEST "wrong" version of the first time of Han and Leia! :) And very hilarious! "Hey, now, that's not fair..." xD
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Omg, that was incredible! XD
Without-A-Muse chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOL. That was hilarious. Of course Han wouldn't make sure Leia came. Then again, of course Leia would be screeching at him. Oh boy. :)
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LMAO! That was hysterical. Aside from Leia not getting any satisfaction on her end I can completely see this scenario transpiring. I never saw Leia as a virginal character either. Good work.
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Ahahahah Okay that was one of the greatest things I have read. And I have one things to say to you,

A Star Wars fan has a boyfriend! No freaking fair.

hahah That was my pathetic moment for the day.
Mara Amon chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
So...You must watch the tudors then?lol
Aramira chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hahaha, I liked it! Much truer to the characters like you said and just fun.
Mel Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that was excellent. hahaha I laughed.
dm1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I loved it! It was raw and humorous at the same time. I loved how Leia got the last word in at the end... I'll bet she can, too!

It would be nice to see more, with Leia finally getting her satisfaction.

I could so see one thing leading to another. Anger and passion are different sides of the same feeling, and perhaps part of their anger was due to repressed tension that needed release. Well done!
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
HAHAHA, that was very good. A lovely fresh take on it. Very nice.
jenny2412 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I like your take on this - it shows Leia in a much stronger position, than just being the innocent, virginal one. It is different but a nice change. You should write a sequel showing what happens next, does he pleasure her? Thanks for writing.