Reviews for Cold
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
such an erotic story! was awesome
JohnWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is weird. I'm cosplaying/going to be cosplaying Kaoru and I've been sick and my other cosplayer as Hikaru has been taking care of me... Not that way!

Good story, I really Loved it! The cure to every fangirl's sickness is Yaoi
FloppyFish chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
You two are great. Seriously. OwO Starting with fluff and then to smut, and adding crossdressing no less!

At first, I was really wanting Kaoru to be the one crossdressing, but after I read into it, I really didn't mind it was Hikaru ; and you are the first one's I've seen to write a crossdressing sme fic. XD And Hikaru was so cute, taking care of Kaoru like that...!
Daoiki chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I feel for you Kaoru. I have a cold right now and two ear infections. It sucks pretty bad.
charrybarry chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
GAH! Hikaru *gasp* in maids outfit *gasp*

sque! REALLY SUPER DE DUPER!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG, the sexy nurse outfit! *Gigglefit* No wonder Kaoru was cured in such a hurry. o- "Besides, cross-dressing is for ukes you know." - OMG, the hottest line! *Drools* Love it!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Another great story with the twins.

Loved Hikaru's idea to make Kaoru feel better.
Pae chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hehe, nice. I think that it's just too cool how you two form these fanfics, working together. Personally, I am a twins fan, but I like your Kyo/Tama fics more than your Hika/Kao fics. It's just something about Kyouya'a aggressiveness (sp? lol) that makes it a bit more passionate, that or I'm just a dirty little yaoi fangirl. XD
forgotten-spring chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hehehe!

OURAN LEMON FEST!

i adore your oneshots you are both fantastic writers!

and its a fact that you cant find amusing well written smut everywhere XP.

though i adore the twins, in my heart of hearts my favourite Ouran pairing will always be for Tamaki/Kyouya!

HELLO KYOUYA IS ULTIMATE SEME!

and tamaki is the perfect innocent, naive and blonde uke!

I VOTE FOR TAMAKI HIS BLONDE UKENESS KICKS THE TWINS BUTT!

Also all hot womanly looking guys should be forced to cross dress at one point in their life! Why dont more men wear skirts?

CROSS DRESSING HOT MAN FLESH (or gay men hopefully) Mad fangirlish behaviour!

please keep writing you are getting me through my GCSE's! *WHY CANT WE WRITE YAOI FOR ENGLISH COURSEWORK?*

Katy!

X
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Love it! Please keep writing...
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
it has been scintificly proven that having sex de-stresses you and helps your immune system fight virises when you are sick. if you want more interesting facts, i suggest reading Cosmopolitan, as it is a great information source.
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
YAYage- right, this is my last fic of the night, I swear I have an actual addiction to Yaoi (and Hitachiincest of course). Your stories made my night -hugs-
torib0o chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw.

I liked it!

Perfect mix of fluff and naughtiness.

I give you two thumbs up...d-_-b
MelloxChocolate chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
i liked it a lot, but i kinda hoped for more. why dont you write a graphic lemon? that would be great
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Where's the Hitachiin twins? I'm sick! I need nursing.