Reviews for Always Darkest Before the Dawn
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was pretty awesome, and you used some great images. You really have a way of making these characters shine in your story.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love it! Your style of writing is amazing! XD
Katara is for KA chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Me:(Sniffles)That was BEAUTIFUL!You're really talented, though I have to remind myself to be cautious around your ff because you seem to have an affliction for causing Aang severe pain(usually death)and,seeing as I'm his biggest fan girl in existence,it hurts to read ,I do like some of your stories,like this one.
My Disclaimer:(Rolls eyes)Great,here come the waterworks.
Me:Oh,put a sock in it...Anywho,keep writing,you're really good!
Savvy108 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Two words: luv it!

Another word: SEQUEL!

Or six letters.

But seriously. Do a sequel!

:P
AmberXRose chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
*Starts smiling uncontrollably*

Now who has forbidden love, zutaraians?

Anyway, I was extremely proud of Aang when you made him save Katara.

I also find it pretty romantic that Aang and Katara get to live together all alone, where they don't have to worry about being from different tribes.

Keep on writing your awesome, Kataang stories.
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Really nice story!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
one word:

SEQUEL!

or rather, three words:

MAKE A SEQUEL!

or, if u prefer, twelve words:

MAKE A SEQUEL OR I WILL EAT YOU AND THEN KILL YOU!
avatar boomstick chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
After reading this and Pearls of Light, I need a sequel. Of one, the other, BOTH! These are too good. I approve of your great writing style! Keep up the good work.
mrspacewood chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow. I love the whole forbidden love idea.

Kataang ftw

good job

that was mid and sweet, a little agnst along the way. just how every story should be. Hoping to read more from you.
TeamDavid chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
oh i loved it, man that was one heck of a story, loved it!
BendingMaster25 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
that was pretty good. i kept thinking it would turn out to be one of those pocahauntis things. Sory for spelling. well done.
Staccato Rhythm chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Brilliant! That's all I can say. Like a Romeo and Juliet but with a happy ending!
Derek And Okami chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow in never thought there would be a Kataang story based on Indians! I like the names you gave the other characters, and how their realationship built up, and how he dived in front of the arrow it was so awesome! I also like ending! Good story!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh, what a fantastic story. I admit I feared a giant cliffhanger at the end, but when I saw that wasn't the case, it cheered me up. Loved how you kept them in character even in an AU tale. Good stuff. Keep up the wonderful writing.
TwilightBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a great long one-shot story!