Reviews for Caveat
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
gotta love Robin and her care
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Oh, so sweet and romantic. You had those two perfectly pegged. I could visualize the two of them behaving exactly as you described them
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh, I like this a lot. I don't read much het-gen is my normal cup of tea-but Don and Robin make quite the couple, and this is perfectly them. :)
Synbou chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is a fantastic story!
Kariesue chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Absolutely great! Perfect! Loved,loved,loved it. Why can't we see scenes like this on the show?

Loved the interaction when Robin asks "You really promise to stay alive for me?"

"You promise to stick around, and I'll see what I can do."

"Sounds like a fair deal." "I'll draw up the papers tomorrow."

Funny, and cute and a glimpse into the emotional side of these two people all while staying completely in character. Thank you, please write more. I want to see the next day when they both tell Alan about the gunshot wound.
Rinne chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved this. Great banter and realistic reactions.

Favourite line:

"Oh." He sounded vaguely relieved, and even a little amused, but she didn't have the energy to analyze it right now. "Well, first of all, we both know you're anything but dumb. And secondly, in case I never mentioned it? The whole girl thing is a big part of the attraction."
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow! Another beautiful Don and Robin story. Once again, you've really tapped into their characters and I can almost hear the actors' voices as I read your dialogue. Please write more stories for us all to enjoy
Goalie Queen chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw! That's so cute! I it. Make more?
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
loved this!
Sasha chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I loved it!

I'm not a massive shipper either, but I think Don and Robin are really great together, and I think you nailed their relationahip really well. Feel free to write plenty more fics with a hurt Don being taken care of by Robin!
ALEO chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
You don't know where this is coming from? Well wherever it is I think you were channeling both Don and Robin. Very well portrayed and I can just see the interaction which felt very believable. Not the sort of stuff I normally find interesting but this was good.

Favourite line: "I promise you, it IS just a scratch. And I know you've had a rough day. But…I've really gotta ask you not to hit that arm." I can just see it, deadpan and matter of fact and the resultant expression on Robin's face was priceless.

Cheers
Oznet chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wonderful, just wonderful. What a great way to start a beautiful Sunday morning! This is so full of warmth & love, without being mushy! I love the playfulness mixed with the fear & emotion. I think you have captured both their voices completely. You are right, you write them in that Bogie/Bacall like manner, & it works really well. What a delight your stories are, please can we have more? Thankyou, Oz
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Now you've done it. I wasn't sure if I like Robin or not. She hasn't really grabbed me during her run in season four, but, I swear, from now on when they are together on the screen, I will think of this story. I LOVED the interaction. She was a perfect counterpart to Don's loopy, dopey, don't-worry-about-it-I'm-okay-I-can-still-perform attitude.

Excellent job!
squelchything chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Forgot to say that I loved Robin accidentally hitting Don's bad arm, and her being a girl being a big part of the attraction :)
squelchything chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I loved doped-up Don, and his snark about what the drugs were for, and his perpetual hopefulness at the mention of 'bed', and Robin googling gunshot wounds.

He thought when she said 'she promised herself she'd never do this' was that he was going to get dumped again, wasn't it?

And him using his special gentle voice on her was sweet, and so was him saying she loved him under the influence of the drugs. Aw...