Reviews for Ace x Snake Drabbles
I like this one because it has more on how they live. Can you do one were it talks more at them being homeless mutant orphans that are rejected by society even there own family's because of their looks and treated like monsters but the girls find out about their conditions and feel sorry how they trated them and try to help them maybe even have the professor adopt them as their brothers feeling that there just innocent kids and they were just bullying those less fortunate than them maybe even have the girls punished for how they treated the boys by getting a social worker from out a town on them and the rest of the towns citizens.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Two thing ya did whong ya calld snake a she 2 tims and ya maid ace have blue eyes insted of pink
natipanfichi chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Wow
natipanfichi chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Nice
natipanfichi chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
She is probable ivy or sedusa
Aisheyru fox chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
More? :3
anonymous chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
awsome. nicely written.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
That was too cute! Please make a full story of this :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
this is an awesome drabble and I rly rly love it, when will ur next update be?
MissMurdoc chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
Shoot, girl. I just got into this fandom, and I was not expecting there to be so many other fans of this pairing. D:

I just read every chapter in here, and I must say, you are a fantastic writer ;w; You really made me like this pairing even more. c:
AmeeraSakura chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
Wow, you do a superb job at writing SnAce! I love reading what you have to contribute to fanfiction
blahblahect chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
And with this last awesome one shot, I dub thee the master of snAce fanfics! Pretty pretty please continue! :3
blahblahect chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
This has to be the single greatest one shot ever written. Ever.

Favourite parts:

- The first paragraph (LMFAO)

- the part with the cots ;)

- "shut the hell up and let me fuck you." :3

- "Not that I don't mind, but what the hellwas that for, anyways?" :3
blahblahect chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Ya know after all the time I have looked at Snake (and that's ALOT) I never prosessed all the stripes! God I'm the worst fangirl ever and I'm such a blonde. Another excellent chappie!
blahblahect chapter 11 . 10/16/2011