Reviews for Ace x Snake Drabbles
More? :3
anonymous chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
awsome. nicely written.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
That was too cute! Please make a full story of this :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
this is an awesome drabble and I rly rly love it, when will ur next update be?
MissMurdoc chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
Shoot, girl. I just got into this fandom, and I was not expecting there to be so many other fans of this pairing. D:

I just read every chapter in here, and I must say, you are a fantastic writer ;w; You really made me like this pairing even more. c:
AmeeraSakura chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
Wow, you do a superb job at writing SnAce! I love reading what you have to contribute to fanfiction
blahblahect chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
And with this last awesome one shot, I dub thee the master of snAce fanfics! Pretty pretty please continue! :3
blahblahect chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
This has to be the single greatest one shot ever written. Ever.

Favourite parts:

- The first paragraph (LMFAO)

- the part with the cots ;)

- "shut the hell up and let me fuck you." :3

- "Not that I don't mind, but what the hellwas that for, anyways?" :3
blahblahect chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Ya know after all the time I have looked at Snake (and that's ALOT) I never prosessed all the stripes! God I'm the worst fangirl ever and I'm such a blonde. Another excellent chappie!
blahblahect chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Epic.

'Nough said.
blahblahect chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
This drabble fits the two so well. Not saying the others didn't, but you got there personalities to a tee, and I could totally see the two doing this!
blahblahect chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
:D :D :D :D (And yes I'm reviewing on every chapter beacuse you diserve all the reviews :3)
blahblahect chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
CUTENESS! Love it!
blahblahect chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I think I ran out adgictives to write about the epicness in these oneshots. :3
blahblahect chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Okay this has to be my favourite one. It touched me the most. So much, it was always in the back of my mind, and I started writing a story completely inspired by this drabble. And I didn't even relize that this is where It came from until now. Sorry for not asking you for permission, but I'd didn't relize it... Can you forgive me?