Reviews for Counting the Days
Linorien chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
You had be on the verge of tears with this. I can relate to Peter really well as as oldest sibling as well it it was perfect.
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Aww. Love the inscription. "One soul, two bodies" indeed.
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OMG.. THIS IS SO TOUCHING!
sarah999 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Aww, I love it. Especially the ending.

You do really good interpretations of Edmund's and Peter's relationship. I love it.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Sweet. :D

Epsilon Scorpii
Bella chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Aw, love it!
sarlovesoccer chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I absolutly ADORED the end.:D
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
ADORABLE. I loved this! I think the ending made it that much better :)

-Baak
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
that was so sweet!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
GREAT story. I didn't need the box of tissues, but I don't get emotional very easily, not over things like this. It was very meaningful, though.

Caity
dbd823 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
*Laughs softly* Man, your pen name couldn't be closer to the truth... you are a Star at Sentimental stories... I loved this one, a lot. And you were right, I needed a soft, cuddly stuffed animal monkey through the second chapter! No tears, though- I don't think I would live if I had cried through that story! I iz off to do homework *ahem* read another story...
Confused Pumpkin chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
o.O WOW. Just...wow. I'm officially speechless. No CC for you, it was absolutely wonderful! (Sorry I couldn't give you a more meaningful review)
angry penguin chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Absolutely love it.
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Very nice piece of brother-bonding.
lovesFanFic chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Awwwwww. This is adorable. It's also a really nice representation of the dynamic amongst the six youngest Narnians. I like that you made Eustace, Jill, and Susan friendly with the group, even if Lucy, and especially Edmund and Peter, are understandably the closest. I can't remember how old they were at the time of the accident, but I think it would be awesome to see Edmund being an ambassador. If you feel so inspired, of course. Thank you for another wonderful adventure!