Reviews for The Honeymoon is Over
Lizsoalacullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Check out the story forever is a promise please please please
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
And once again he is making choices for her without consulting her, will he never learn? Nice one!
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
eh, it was alright... not exactly what i expected. i imagined it going a little differently, but since you're obviously going with the canon, maybe that's the problem. it's too canon for it to be really good.
MFLuder42 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really think this is quite good. I can only imagine how much Edward suffered all night long waiting for Bella to wake up, and I feel like you really captured something here. I can definitely see him calling Alice and freaking out.

Great job!
sailboatsnbeaches chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So very good...
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Interesting! As you know I wrote the same scene, so it is neat to see your take on it. There is some good stuff here, like how he was worried her injuries were worse than what he could see. I didn't think of that. Nice job.
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This was really great! I understood where Edward was coming from in that scene, but I was irked that he just wouldn't let it go, even when she was convincing him she was fine. But I think you did a great job explaining his point of view, and if he HAD had the entire night to wallow over it, then it makes sense that a few words from Bella wasn't going to soothe his self-recriminations. Anyway, I loved it, great job!
MichelleApril chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Nice insight. It's so like Edward to think he was an abusive husband. Here's hoping for more.
cherrifire chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow. I never really thought of the honeymoon this way . . .

I think you really described Edward's thoughts well. It actually feels like it's Edward narrating because he always overthinks things, and you show a lot of the things going on in his head.

Love it!

Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Good job touching on Edward's state of mind. I was fairly mad at him for his angsting all over Bella's afterglow (he killed my buzz too) but this at least makes it a bit more understandable. I see this as the tip of the iceberg; he had the whole night to get more and more Edward but he can be so clueless sometimes. Left you a comment at TMs as well.

Renaissance at TMs