Reviews for The Sixth Hokage
LaforayaWattpad chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
NOOOOOO! _ _ _ KAKASHIIIIIIIIIII!

P.s, I know what happens. Remember, I read this story 3 times-(maybe more)-already. Good job on the story!

P.p.s, It's kunAri, not kuneri, and the female's name is spelled Kunarei. Don't be salty, I spellcheck everyone, especailly me!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Me again! I LOVE this story! I wish it could be a set of Naruto Shippuden episodes, or a Naruto movie.. I would watch over and over again!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Love your story, but it should be sensei, not sensai for future refrence. Good job, now, HURRY UP AND WRITE! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ DO A STORY WHERE KAKASHI IS SICK! _
karatemaster101 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I love your story so far...It's amazing. Kakashi's one of my favorite characters.
You know, the weird thing is I've imagined your explanation for Kakashi's lineage for a long time now - him being descended from the Second Hokage and all that (though I'm sure other people have thought the same thing because of the white hair).
RBG chapter 29 . 3/30/2013
This is interesting, I like how you didn't make the characters too powerful, and gave them appropriate hardships and didn't give the good guys everything on a silver platter.
Hejmdal chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
I loved it! Again you did a very nice job with this story. I don't really have that much to say other than it left me like a small puddle of enjoyment on the floor XD
One day I'll get around to read “The Will of Fire”... it sounds incredible too and I think it's a must read for a fellow Kakashi fan :)
/Hejmdal
NothereNorthere chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
I freaking love this story! Kinda happy you killed off the girl-not a romance fan.
Eru-chan chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
Poor Kakashi! Seems like everyone has it in for him... *sigh* This was such a thrilling and well-written story! I couldn't stop reading... you are one of the best action/plot naruto writers I've read... the battle scenes keep me riveted! Thank you for writing!
Angelforever06 chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
I totally love it :)
animexluva13 chapter 29 . 6/28/2011
Your stories never fail to amaze me... Not in the slightest. This has got to be my favorite so far, i havent been able to look at the other ones. There were moment where i was just like, "give the sixth hokafe a break for once, let him actually be the hokage!" but the story didnt bore at all and all the twists and turns of the characters always had me anticipating what was going to happen. Amazingly, naruto hasnt sparked an interest with me for almost a year, since id stopped watching the anime and reading the manga, but you brought it back for me. Alternate realities allow you to recognize the many differences which can occur if only a change had been made, i find your AUs enlightening, interesting and plain amazing and i feel more in-tuned with the real story. Normally i dont bother reviewing a story which has been already completed but i felt the need to express my amazement and such. However im not the best with words so in this review, your story is... Indescribable. Just know i l
fancyfairy chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
This is an amazing story. I loved it. It kept me reading all day long when I should have been doing school work. Also you are turning out to be one of my favorite authors. I am going to go read the sequel now, I hope I like it as much as the first one.
fionamoto chapter 29 . 1/26/2011
This was such an amazing story, your writing was fantastic! I cannot wait to read the sequel!
dragonsfairy chapter 28 . 12/5/2010
Loved the story. Hope WILL OF FIRE is just as good!
Kara chapter 28 . 11/6/2010
;_; ... I've finished the story... No more "Sixth Hokage" left... But MAN! It was overwhelmingly good! Every little piece of it! I call myself happy to have stumbled over this fanfiction and I am so grateful that you bothered to write it in the first place!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You lightened up my last few weeks!

This story has it all: Humor, love, friendship, more than great dialogues! It is thrilling, well written, extremely well structured, thought through and heart-warming.

I love it! And I'm looking forward to every other story you call your own :o).

Thank you again and please keep on writing! You sure have the mind and the heart for it!

Admiring Yours,

Kara

PS. Sorry for all mistakes here. I'm not a native speaker - but I guess I made my point .
Kara chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
Chapter 24 ... I'm getting closer to the end ... I should read slower... But it's so enthralling! .