Reviews for The Sixth Hokage
Poole Eyes chapter 29 . 8/24
One more thing, I'm a little obsessed with Kakashi too so don't mistake my words for scorn. It's cute how obsessed you are over him and you could not see anyone else doing anything but loving dat kakashi ass.
Oogle Eyes chapter 29 . 8/24
I've got to say, it's pretty impressive how one minded you are on Kakashi. Reading this felt like I was reading a strange collection of all of your Kakashi fetishes. I have no doubt, that if you kept this story in first person that most of the events in this plot wouldn't have happened. Your flow was good and your descriptions were steady. The only issue is that it seems everyone's out for dat Kakashi ass. This story lacks the suspense and drama brought by the unknown. Such unknown is only brought by your devotion to first person. A good example is a serial killer and victim situation. The victim does not know or can predict events happening in the other room, it leaves events available to the readers imagination. The killer knows what he's going to do to the victim, hence bringing suspense, BUT he does not know what the victim will do, and he faces problems that will try to prevent his kill. This writing strategy creates suspense since it makes the conclusion uncertain. What YOU did was lay out EVERYTHING and ogle over kakashi and his cool dodging. He also cried a lot, and did some pretty bad tactics. I did enjoy reading this and Jiraiya's actions were spot on. At one point Jiraiya noticed that danger was following Kakashi and for a second I thought he broke the fourth wall but then it turned into a pity fest. I look forward to reading "The Will of Fire". Ciao!
It was great!
Ri chapter 21 . 4/12
You've killed Ibiki? I can't belive it... I'm crying TT
Catalyst Brew chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Okay, I have to say this now... Kakashi is the Hokage, and this is the second time he has been kidnapped from within his village, and the *third* time within the story. Once, I can understand, twice, okay, so they had to deal with three S-Ranked. By now, I no longer have faith in Village security and personnel screening.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
AWESOMEEEEEE! Needs more reviews!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
NOOOOOO! _ _ _ KAKASHIIIIIIIIIII!

P.s, I know what happens. Remember, I read this story 3 times-(maybe more)-already. Good job on the story!

P.p.s, It's kunAri, not kuneri, and the female's name is spelled Kunarei. Don't be salty, I spellcheck everyone, especailly me!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Me again! I LOVE this story! I wish it could be a set of Naruto Shippuden episodes, or a Naruto movie.. I would watch over and over again!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Love your story, but it should be sensei, not sensai for future refrence. Good job, now, HURRY UP AND WRITE! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ DO A STORY WHERE KAKASHI IS SICK! _
karatemaster101 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I love your story so far...It's amazing. Kakashi's one of my favorite characters.
You know, the weird thing is I've imagined your explanation for Kakashi's lineage for a long time now - him being descended from the Second Hokage and all that (though I'm sure other people have thought the same thing because of the white hair).
ElementKitsune chapter 29 . 3/30/2013
This is interesting, I like how you didn't make the characters too powerful, and gave them appropriate hardships and didn't give the good guys everything on a silver platter.
Hejmdal chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
I loved it! Again you did a very nice job with this story. I don't really have that much to say other than it left me like a small puddle of enjoyment on the floor XD
One day I'll get around to read “The Will of Fire”... it sounds incredible too and I think it's a must read for a fellow Kakashi fan :)
/Hejmdal
NothereNorthere chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
I freaking love this story! Kinda happy you killed off the girl-not a romance fan.
Eru-chan chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
Poor Kakashi! Seems like everyone has it in for him... *sigh* This was such a thrilling and well-written story! I couldn't stop reading... you are one of the best action/plot naruto writers I've read... the battle scenes keep me riveted! Thank you for writing!
Angelforever06 chapter 29 . 11/14/2012