Reviews for Angel of Music
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Awwwwww. Cuteness. Not full blown MattxMello (which I personally do not care for at all) but a brotherly kind of friendship that isn't very common in this fandom. Thank you.
azndancer chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I read this last night, and today, my piano teacher lent me her Phantom of the Opera song book. I immediately flipped to Angel of Music, because of you! And then I came back here to comment! I really enjoyed all of your fics, especially Alive, since that is the first one I've read about Tailor!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
First I was all ahahahahah then oh. 0_o

Just.. perfect. DX
Chezaru chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love it! I love phantom of the opera! I will definatly reccomend this to meh friends. Especially meh friend jacqueline. she loves mattXmello. heehee. Gweat storeee!
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Nice.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wonderful!
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I just had to read it as Christine is my name : )

I liked have sort of linked these two fandoms
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I didn't really know where you were going with this until the last sentence made it awesome. Nice.
evalia godot chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It amazes me that you captured so much, so beautifully, in so few words. I can't decide if I'm more so in love with the story itself or impressed with the wonderful way you wrote it. The way you captured the characters, and the innocence of their childhoods, but then the last line (which positively blew my mind in the most stunning sort of way!) set up their entire lives as growing and grown men. That was an incredible stroke of genius that I can't applaud you enough for. All in all, its just lovely, just beautiful.

-jlestrange
btsaphron chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I haven't even seen the Phantom of the Opera, and this was still an amazing little read. Especially in love with how the last line set a completely new tone.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
cute ]]
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
woah O_O just woah! O_O you have too much skillz for your own best.. now we'll have to shoot you! :D *bang* hah! xD i shot you! :D *intern joke*
archer hates you chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I don't think my jaw has ever dropped so definitively, accompanied by as honest a gasp. If I weren't typing my hands would still be over my mouth.

Incredible.
karierte chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was beautiful.

Every phrase could stand alone, I think, because each word is perfectly placed and you didn't need to write any more. It's amazing how you've managed to pack so much emotion into this, and I'm in awe of your lovely turn of phrase.

Your writing is so expressive and it's wonderful.