Reviews for Getting it Right
Zoe Nightshade chapter 38 . 11/21
The best fic I have ever read in my life! And trust me, I read a lot of fics
Sorry if this is too much to ask, but I have been searching for the stories ‘Demigods at Hogwarts’ and was wondering if you could write it for me? Percy jackson and Heroes of Olympus. It’s okay if you don’t want to write it, just a request. Great job and even might be better than jk Rowling!
A-hoo-man chapter 38 . 10/21
Just one word... Sensational!
Hi, I know that this is a bit late, but I loved your story! It was sad seeing it come to an end, but the plot was great! Guess what? You also have the honour of being the first person I’ve ever reviewed! Thank you for such an amazing fanfic, it was great while it lasted!
BananaRama101 chapter 1 . 1/8
Yess! I’m so excited! I heard some good things about this fic, so i’m excited to see more!
Mya chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST FIC I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
sis, this is my 3rd time reading this and i swear to merlin that it is worth it every time
i read this for the first time like 4 years ago and i still love it
the characters, the plot, the entirety of this whole fic man im in love
moon, i love you for writing this, i remember i spent like the whole night just reading this and screamed in the ungodly hours of the morning when rose yelled out i love you during the confrontation
MAM THIS IS GORGEOUS
THANKYOU FOR WRITING THIS
love
mya
Sanbon chapter 38 . 6/14/2021
I loved your story!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/11/2021
There have been so many amazing moments, including when Scorpious was trying to seduce Rose in the library and when they were dancing at the quidditch party. I also loved the chapter just after they got together because they were so cute. This story honeslty was one of my inspirations for writing fanfiction of my own. Thank you for your amazing writing.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/11/2021
This book honestly gives me shivers. It reminds me so much of the first time I read it so many years ago when life was easy. This was defo the start of my haters to lovers obsession. I think your Rose and Scorpius, whilst kind of being typical, do have a lot of quirks and interests that make them unique. I like Malfoys soft side and I like Rosies mix between Ron and Hermione. I also love your interpretation of Lily.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2021
I read this years ago and it's just become a comfort. So glad I found it again. It just gives me so many happy vibes
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2021
i was cried when my puppy died so i know that feeling.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2021
THEYRE THIRTEEN
Medea B chapter 34 . 1/24/2021
Oh my god! This is AMAZING. Harley, your die baby. THIS IS NOT GOOD, DARLING. SCOR IS FOR ROSE :). Oh, and Rosie, WHAT'S HELL TELL HIM NOW, DON'T WAIT MORE. Scor, this is bad, I hope you have a good explanation. Do not leave us with the intrigue, Moon!
Love,
Medea
P.D.: Oh, and I loved the chapter.
xoxo
Medea B chapter 2 . 1/19/2021
I'M CRAZY ABOUT IT! IT'S AMAZING! You, darling, are so creative. My congratulations
ElSpanishDr chapter 25 . 1/12/2021
To quote Sapphire: GROSS
ElSpanishDr chapter 22 . 1/12/2021
Two days? Pathetic. I haven't had a sane conversation in years.
1,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »