Reviews for Getting it Right
Guest chapter 34 . 7h
brain overload :))))))))))))))))))))
:0000000000000000
Av8cado chapter 32 . 9h
OMG THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
Guest chapter 28 . 17h
OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG
N chapter 1 . 8/21
I usually don't post reviews but I just wanted to tell you that I adored your fiction. It was totally what I wanted to read. Thanks
mortalgames12 chapter 11 . 8/20
this story is really slow. CAN U MAKE THE ROMANCE COME FASTER
Scorose FOREVAH chapter 38 . 8/5
You don't know how much I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE this fanfic. Out of all the Scorpius/Rose fanfictions that I've read (and btw, that's a lot), this one has to be my favorite! Honestly, my favorite part is when they were both snogging behind the couch. I mean, seriously. What's better than drunk teenagers snogging behind the couch for hours not knowing if the other person shares the same feelings in the joint common room at a Quidditch match celebrating Gryfindor? BRILLIANT! 5 stars
Hi!

Just finished re-reading and loved it just as much (if not more) like 5 years after reading it the first time. I read a lot of next gen fics and this one is definitely one of the best. It's well written, cheesy in only the best ways, and the plot flowed so smoothly. You fully developed the characters and made them fully dimensional instead of simple and boring. Reading this again, I realized that most of my ideas about who these characters are stemmed from your characters (except Albus being Gryffindor!) - so thank you for that. Thank you for writing such an amazing story I'll love it forever 3
Lit chapter 38 . 8/3
Scorose is cannon now :)))) thx JKR
LittleBitNerdy chapter 38 . 8/3
Gotta say my favorite part was the "confrontation" because Scorpius and Rose FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! Ahhh! And I loved LL
LittleBitNerdy chapter 20 . 8/3
Ok so now Bea sounds like trump...
LittleBitNerdy chapter 18 . 8/3
Woah. That got real deep real fast... Love it!
So excited to re-read this, I'm pretty sure this fic started my Scorose love YEARS ago and I haven't looked back. I haven't read it though since all that time ago - so needless to say I'm excited to re-experience this fic! Love this story thank you sm for writing it :)
avacado8 chapter 4 . 7/31
First fanfic ever, first nextgen and i love harry potter. This fanfic is AWESOME!
SCORPIROSE
yikes chapter 1 . 7/31
*spoilers* ive already read this like fifteen times over the past three years but now scorose is real how does it feel ?
The Coolness chapter 2 . 7/10
Wow! Awesome! I really liked the parts where Rose got Scorpius pranked! :) Thanks for writing such an awesome chapter!
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »