Reviews for Harry Potter: Rise of the Technomancers
TheLastFedaykin chapter 19 . 10/13
I enjoy the story and your writing style. My only issue is Harry's acceptance of Gabrielle's bond. He has been manipulated and tortured and trusts no one... yet finds out that a 10 year old has bonded him without his consent and tied him down completely, but hes like oh thats no big deal I was angry, but youre not a death eater so we good. Eventually acceptance I could see, but the way you've written his persona up until this point it seems OOC. Plus shes 10 years old... what "past" does she have to discuss? Other than that I truly enjoy your ideas on technology integration and the establishment of Magius.
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 10 . 9/18
It good
Will he sell gold in muggle world?
observentuser chapter 36 . 9/8
This is AWESOME! Not a fan of some of the bashing, however the way you wrote it, the way the characters accenuated the character flaws, and the..dare I say it..Righteous anger they displayed at their own flaws was very well done. Looking forward to reading more, seeing how they react to Harry being back, curiosity at the letter that was found by Hermione, how the different factions in the Order of the Fried Chicken will react, how Snape will be neutered when it comes to Harry, what Harry will done with the extended time away from Gabrielle and Fleur, which position in MagiTech Fleur will take, and how Draco will react to his fathers...actions.

Just a few things I am looking forward too :-) Keep up the writing.
Boarador chapter 3 . 8/13
you all are gonna feel the pain soon
Boarador chapter 2 . 8/13
well S**T no more nice Harry.
Boarador chapter 1 . 8/13
good start willing to continue reading
bhargavchalla chapter 1 . 7/13
The best A/N i have read so far in fanfiction..
Phillies2 chapter 36 . 7/12
I really enjoyed the story up to this point though I must say I wish more action actually happened. The last 36 so far have felt like a really long set up where the only action was his attacking and defeating the Delacours, though he did get attacked by death eaters you did not actually write the attack. With the ministry taking everything in the beginning I just accepted it so I could read on, but it was B.S. I mean even the Lestranges who went to Azkaban for a lifetime sentence didn't have their fortunes taken. Same with Neville, I mean their would have to be safeguards on guardians like that to where they couldn't actually touch that money/artifacts. I still wish you would continue though it has been a while and your writing style is rather good with only a couple spelling errors
Zephreo chapter 18 . 6/26
The story was good at first until you ruined it by allowing Gabrielle to be this all powerful being that can control harry with just a thought. It was a good idea with the technomancy until it just moved forward way to quickly.
Bronze chapter 9 . 5/17
It's a good story but at this time I don't know if it's finished. If it's not, then that's a shame as I said it's very good. I like the idea of Harry ditching that useless old goat molesting, sheep shagging fool. He can only see Harry as his weapon against Vulturemort and not a damn thing else. So if Harry leaves England, he should send an open letter to the sheeple of England in the Quibbler. You can bet the Prophet would never print it! Telling them that he was already gone and to look to Bumbleohsomore to clean up his own mess. Maybe even flood the old moron with concentrated truth potion to finally get him to tell it! He knew Vulturemort was a half blood and yet never released it to the public. Doing so would most likely have cut the number of Death Eaters as they are all purebloods who bought into his bullshit. But no, Bumbleohsomore is an information black hole. Very little ever comes out. Then there's his idea to save all the purebloods so they can return to the light. If they were going to return to the light they would've already. Now I don't know about your fic here but usually a Death Eater earns his/her dark mark through torture then murder. The longer they can make the victim last, the higher their position/rank. That means they take the mark voluntarily. So where's their incentive to return to the light?
Perseus12 chapter 12 . 5/14
Wowsers!
Anti-Pureblood chapter 36 . 5/13
You reap what you sow, Ronald Weasley.
Noel chapter 26 . 5/1
Why are you doing a harry/fleur what that is basically harry cheating on Gabrielle with her sister no less
Really degrades on the story
Shivam591 chapter 18 . 4/22
All planning destroyed on 1 puny whore ? You suck at writing proper stories. Stick to marie sue cliches .
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/18
I'm real sure the good ol' Bumblesohsomore is being truthful with the order. Seeing as how he's allowed the fudge packer to steal from Harry, I just don't believe he's telling the truth.
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »