Reviews for Harry Potter: Rise of the Technomancers
blhuez chapter 4 . 2/13
I'll go and save everyone's time and say that this Fanfic is written for the sake of ranting. I've learned that most Harry Potter fics have inflated favorites and follows.
TimothyB chapter 36 . 2/10
I wish you came back to continue this. It's amazing.
Tritian chapter 36 . 2/2
Please update already
noxenrom chapter 2 . 1/24
Cringe. Facts were misused and your writing of the characters behavior is edgy as fuck!
Bronze chapter 26 . 1/16
Bill's not gonna be very well liked once he arrives at Gringotts. Merlin only knows what Harry/Evan left in his mind at this point! But whatever it was, you can bet the Goblins are not gonna be at all happy with Bill Weasely! I think that regardless of Josephine schemes, Harry'll come to see that he can have both daughters happily. Of course Bill's gonna lie through his teeth about his breakup with Fleur. He'd quickly do the same with the KFC and the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder if Harry hasn't done something to him to prevent it.
Bronze chapter 21 . 1/5
It ain't bashing if you're telling the truth! And when you speak of the corruption of the ministry there's nothing that you can say that can be taken as bashing.
Bronze chapter 19 . 1/4
I don't know about that. There is that famous saying I saw in a movie. He who quits and runs away, lives to fight another day. That pretty much what Harry did. Of course the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder is most likely still plotting Harry's death at the wand of Riddle. As for the rest of his KFC, they don't know which end of the wand to point at the target!
Bronze chapter 18 . 1/4
Ok, I get the whole HP/GD thing but I don't understand why in the summary it has Harry P., Fleur D. if Harry's connected to Gabby. I know that by now it's way past time for you to even bother trying to answer me as I don't have anyway for you to do it. I'm not registered on .
Bronze chapter 17 . 1/4
Regardless of what Bill said to Fleur, he WILL tell the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder everything he saw and hears. He and his family have been drinking the Kool-Aid for so long they can't think for themselves anymore.
Bronze chapter 16 . 1/4
Well DAAA! Of course Harry's mindscape is bleak! The ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder place a baby with people who hate his very existence! Then screwed up every single year of his life at school! Followed by allowing his pet Death Eater to basically mind rape him for months and ensuring he returns at the end of every school year to the people who hate and torture him, what do you expect his mindscape to be like? Then to top it all off, the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder forces his, supposed, best friend to betray him and allow him to spend a month in Azkaban. To have to deal with all that at once over and over, it'd be certainly change his personality. Besides, by that point in his life, his personality wasn't fully formed anyways.
Bronze chapter 15 . 1/4
Everyone always overlooks the effect of both being the last one standing next to Harry at the end of the DOM stupidity and getting a wand that was matched to him afterwards. It is my opinion that had Neville been treated better by his family and matched to a wand of his own before Hogwash, it would've a whole lot different at that dump!
In response to the end of your A/N, DAMN STRAIGHT SKIPPY! ( always wanted to use that but never found a place.) You can be sure that the magical morons of Britain don't even know Magitek even exists. It'd take them oh... a century or three to realize it without a blatant kick in the teeth. Which I'm sure Harry will provide.
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/4
Neville, much like Harry, grew up alone. Then had various family member trying to force accidental magic out of him to prove he wasn't a worthless squib. One of the explanations for that I've read is he saw his parents tortured and was obliviated for it by the ministry. Thus he had trouble reaching his magic. It sounds like those blocks have just been destroyed. Now he has access to his magic and will likely prove to fool like Malformed that he's likely just a bit less powerful magically the Harry. Now if he spreads D. Malformed all over the school after the little ferret attacks him, CRY ME A RIVER FOR THE JR. DEATHEATER!
Bronze chapter 12 . 1/4
The MORONIC Magical world of Britain is gonna totally shit themselves when this stuff hits their markets! True, it'll likely be some years before that happens as they're stuck so far in the past. But it will come. And when it does, the Purebloods will be doing the old " Which way did he go?! " routine as they watch their fortunes steadily decline. Then when it comes out that it's Harry James Potter running the company, they'll do what their kind always do first. DEATH EATERS! ATTACK! When that falls through due to how many ended up dead, they'll try to get laws past to make it unlawful to import, own, use or even know about such things.
Bronze chapter 7 . 1/3
A kickass wand for a kickass wizard. Malformed and the other DEs are not gonna enjoy crossing wands with Harry after this! Hell! A stunner from this wand would likely turn Lucy into paste! The ministry'd have to use a blood test to find out who it was! If he used a bombardment hex/curse, Lucy would likely be reduced to mist or disassociated atoms! Not that it'd be much of a loss. And if Harry took out poor little innocent Draco in a dual, so much for the House of Malfoy!
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »