Reviews for Aftermath
StarTrail chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Great story, I really loved all of (your) Shiki's insights and tangents. It makes the story.
Corrector chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Correction shirking died by falling down the stairs after having a massive argument with eri.
figureLP09 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Thanks for the story. Altough finished in a great way, it left me with the feeling of wanting to read even more. So, overall, it was great.
Amulet Misty chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Oh this is classic TWEWY. I feel like I'm too late in joining the fandom (this July...) but I'm still obsessed with it x3

I just loved the whole story, the plot was pretty simple but the way you wrote Shiki's voice made the story really entertaining. I also really liked your descriptions, they weren't long pointless ones as in some fics and were interesting to read.

Eh, as this was posted ages ago criticisms aren't really needed as I'm sure you've grown as a writer and could probably spot them yourself.

Shiki x Neku ftw 3
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved Shiki's voice.
MovieVillain chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I like the beginning of this chapter.
LittleMissSophie chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
We have an issue here.

Back in the actual game, it is stated that most reaper games spawn months apart; and I think it was Pinky and Lolipop (cant remember their names) saying how it was odd to have Reaper's Games every single week. So the fact that there hasn't been a reaper's game in three months should be absolutely nothing to worry about. So this whole problem thing makes no sense whatsoever :/
AC Aero chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
I couldn't review this when I read it earlier because I hadn't read it. I can do it now though. I liked the story, and you managed to keep most of the characters...well in character. Rhyme didn't seem or act as hyper as you had her though. Maybe some more Rhyme and Beat interaction...but I don't think it matters since the focus is Neku and Shiki. And not sure if Neku would've been able to play again, because he was disqualified...but who knows. Hope the review helps.
Harumaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
First off, I’d like to applaud you for finishing this work even though you had long since fallen out of the TWEWY fandom. I’d say you wrapped things up pretty well, so kudos for that.

What I really enjoyed in this fic was your characterizations of everyone. They just feel spot-on. I also think that writing in the first-person perspective is extremely difficult to do well so I generally avoid such stories like the plague, but you do that quite well here. Your Shiki is a little different than what I had expected, but there’s something very natural about her while remaining true to the canon. I also find her pretty resonant, which made it easy for me to get involved in this story.

What I didn’t like here was how you had everyone return to the UG. It was super-brief and kinda pointless…? Actually, I didn’t mind that part so much (my brain was switched off when I inhaled this little gem of a fic). I like how you used that event to help set the ending up, specifically when you had Neku and Shiki talk about it. So really, it’s not pointless; it’s just… a little random and incoherent.

I haven’t scrutinized this fic as much as I could have, but I was so taken that it was really hard for me to critique, even to nitpick. I’m sorry. ;_;

- Harumaki
forgottennmmemories chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Awww!

I just recently got/played/finished TWEWY and so I'm currently in the after-game-obsession mode so I just HAD to search for some Neku/Shiki fics and I'm sooo happy I came across yours :D.

It's very nicely written and the characters are so in tune with their in game characters!

I absolutely love the little fluff you have too and I love how you incorporated Eri into the ending so well, haha.

Welp, this fic is pretty much 2 years old so my review is as worthless as a penny xD.

But anyways, it was a very lovely fic overall n_n
Mindblower chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
What I liked about this story:

It follows the plot really well. The characters are spot-on, which is really important in a Fanfic. You followed the typical shoolgirl crush-interrogation, and made it short so that is was less akward for the reader. Altogether, the story feels exactly like what would have happened after TWEWY.

What I didn't like about this story:

The whole Joshua episode was entirely superflous in my opinion. The slight blood and gore didn't follow the theme of the story, which I think would be better without the Game entirely. Try replacing that with maybe a chance meeting (Neku at the fabric store) or near-death situation (I assume there are muggers in Shibuya) or the like. Just don't put them back in the game, they've had enough of that for three lifetimes.
EHK chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Only a few things really bothered me. One cannot use any fire pins outside of battle there is no way Neku could have hurt Shiki which is why you forgot about that after that chapter and had no agstin about it. Although that is something only picky people like me would care about.

Actually I kinda found the whole back to the UG thing rather pointless. It was OK written, and I guess it was an idea to have to try and jump start their relationship, but I think it could have been handled better.

Why is Rhyme in the same grade as Beat? I guess he could have failed a grade, but the crazy fact number person inside of me demands an explanation.

BUT

I really liked this fic over all in spite of its few problems. I read it all in one sitting and it left me with a more or less warm and fuzzy feeling. I like how you brought out Rhyhm even though we know so little about her. I enjoyed her as character. I had to go find TWEWY sound track and start listening to it after the first chapter. Which is better than I remembered...

Thanks a lot for your time and effort. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
sylphiawings chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
I gotta admit, I gobbled this up in 2 hours. XD

Shiki's complex mind never ceases to amaze me. I thought she was a bit more simpler than she actually is in the game.

anyway, I enjoyed reading this ;D and I know this was back in 2008, but I have a tendency to read old fics, so... yeah. great Neku/Shiki there.
The Comment chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Aww, sweet! Love it darling. ShikixNeku is so cute!

BTW, I totally understand falling out of love with a series for some time. It happens to me all the time!

Much Love!

Joe Bob chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
I like your story so far, though you seem to have a knack for over-complicating what should be relatively simple.