Reviews for The Darkest Night
andaere chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is a really good oneshot. It's well written and in character. I especially love how Bruce is all ready to give up being Batman, but Alfred gives him hope. Go Alfred!

Um... Anyways... Great job. xD
LaydeeGodiva chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh! I like it lots and lots! I'd thought about writing a 'What happened' after TDK fic, but I never got around to it XD Don't think I could've captured Bruce's emotions and thoughts like you did, thought o! Amazing job!

One thing, however, is that when typing dialogue, you should have a comma, not a period after what a person says. Such as "I hope you're right," Bruce murmured.

But all in all I loved it!
Star the Foxhound chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
please continue this, it is really good
anonymousfog chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Great story! It was extremely intriguing! Hope you continue and please update soon!

~Anonymousfog
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh this rocks! I know is sad and my heart goes to Bruce, Alfred and Lucius but wow, you managed to capture the essence of the end of the movie really well :D, I hope you decide to continue this timeline, I'll love to see the dawn here :D, be well
MJLS chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
that was really sweet, I enjoyed reading this.
CompleteSolitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow, this is really hardcore! My only criticism is that there are a few typos that should have been fixed and I think this should be categorized as Angst/Hurt/Comfort. But really categorization is up to the author and their view of the story. But, aside from all that, a really awesome story. 5/5
gaap237 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Why are the wounds never healing? The movie kind of left us in the loop, but I love the ending you wote here. It was very good.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
astounding job on this story! It seems like it would be an appropriate sequel to the Dark Knight
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
great insight. i felt really bad for him, as i should. alfred is obviously worried. i hope you write more - you did a fantastic job.