Reviews for Naruto?: Jutsus and Magic 101
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter and a very interesting ending
Dragonwarz50 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
nice
The Fool's World Arcana chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Yo, nice story you have here! A bit different from the other stories but it's well written. When are you going to update this story?

Ja Ne
Prince of the Forgotten chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Kinda ironic that ur telln other ppl 2 update their stories wen u havent updated this n 2 yrs
Gundam-Issac chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Not the best naruto/negima crossover I've read (that honor goes to Kitsune on Campus) but still good and worth reading. If you decide to start writing it again, i'll read it).
Wonijs chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Some pretty damn funny scenes in this.
Doumei no Tsubasa chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Finally a good Negima crossover that doesn't suggest that Wales is a part of England. Thank You, Oh Wise Author
The Great Rick chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Loved the last part at the infirmery and the plot finaly started moving foward. I hope this will update soon. Two year is a little long. And Meinos Kaen totaly dissipeard from internet lately.
BloodTrinity chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
wheres the next chapter? D:
Cloves chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Hmm interesting but for some reason i got the feeling your going to pair up naruto with yue .
Cloves chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
what the F? he's a ninja yet his been exposed to a bunch of kids .
weixuan18 chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Details and reactions and the comedy. Hope for more soon. _
bakapervert chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Good story, there is a lot of funny scene. Hope you can update soon.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Surprised he hasn't noticed the missing necklace. It is priceless after all.
ekiller chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Hey, long time reader here. Its good to see you back in the writing game panda-kun. I have to say this was one of my most anticipated stories. Glad you finally updated. It was well worth the wait. I loved your writing style its great.