Reviews for Defender of the Earth
LenaAzarova chapter 3 . 1/10
Oh, it's perfect. I want to see the rest of it if it exists and I hope you write the rest of it if it doesn't)))
Terahlyanwe chapter 3 . 1/8
I just had to re-read this fic again. Adore it! I really hope you get inspired to write more someday. I'll be waiting with bells on!
expiry 4.23 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I know it's been a while since your last update of this but I'm hoping it's not abandoned completely. I would love to see where you take it!
Lost My Muse chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
You, my brilliant friend, are a complete and utter genius. If the Doctor was real, I have no doubt he would ask you to be his companion. Please continue the story soon and should you ever run out of ideas, please contact me. I have a million of them and I would love to see your take on them.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
This was a pleasure to read. I'm enjoying your stories
jenn008 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Update soon!
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Lovely! Really enjoying this!
MizukiYumeko chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Fantastic. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Great chapter! I was smiling the whole time :D
LostSchizophrenic chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I do so hope you write more of this one day-it's quite lovely and fun! But the incomplete chapter is appreciated, definitely.
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Where's the rest? I'm dying to know what happens next, does the Doctor in his universe feel another time lord/lady being born? The TARDIS? please update this soon!
edf-k chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Very nicely written transition of the evolution of one Rose Tyler. I like how you made it "payment" for what was done, very balanced I think.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I really, really, really and truly loved this story. thank you for writing it, and I hope, perhaps, you do a sort of outline of Rose's life? You know, after her family dies, and she gets her TARDIS, where does she go, who does she bring along? But this was wonderful. Thank you!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
What a fantastic idea! Is this being continued? Oh, I do hope so. Thanks for sharing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »