Reviews for Defender of the Earth
xHiddenReaderx chapter 3 . 3/2
I really like this! Looking forward to more!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Excellent job on this story! I hope that maybe one day you'll get a strike of inspiration and continue it.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Fantastic so far! But btw, it should be the Prime Minister, not the President.
LenaAzarova chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Oh, it's perfect. I want to see the rest of it if it exists and I hope you write the rest of it if it doesn't)))
Terahlyanwe chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
I just had to re-read this fic again. Adore it! I really hope you get inspired to write more someday. I'll be waiting with bells on!
expiry 4.23 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I know it's been a while since your last update of this but I'm hoping it's not abandoned completely. I would love to see where you take it!
Lost My Muse chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
You, my brilliant friend, are a complete and utter genius. If the Doctor was real, I have no doubt he would ask you to be his companion. Please continue the story soon and should you ever run out of ideas, please contact me. I have a million of them and I would love to see your take on them.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
This was a pleasure to read. I'm enjoying your stories
jenn008 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Update soon!
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Lovely! Really enjoying this!
MizukiYumeko chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Fantastic. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Great chapter! I was smiling the whole time :D
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I do so hope you write more of this one day-it's quite lovely and fun! But the incomplete chapter is appreciated, definitely.
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Where's the rest? I'm dying to know what happens next, does the Doctor in his universe feel another time lord/lady being born? The TARDIS? please update this soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »