Reviews for Different plans
The Seven of Us chapter 15 . 8/6
Wait a second, I thought that we saw Remus a while back. You know, with the whole 'werewolf traitor' thing? I'm confused.
The Seven of Us chapter 13 . 8/6
Little tiny bits of English aren't quite right, but otherwise, it's quite good! 'Other than', when used like you did in 'other than you or your son' is supposed to be 'unlike'. 'Other than' is used when small details are different from everything else, e.g.: "Other than that, everything is great!"

When you use the word 'learn' as in going over the material to make sure that it stays in their heads, that is actually 'study'. 'Learn' is having something taught to you for the first time, 'study' is reviewing what has already been taught.

Other than those two bits that I caught, the English is practically perfect!
Badass Nightcore chapter 72 . 6/20
You see I am one of those reader that read up to chapter 30 then read the last chapter, but sorry yout chapters at the beginig kept on jumping and going to fast as if you didn't know what too write. It just got so confusing...BUT I loved the plot.
DIFF.PLANLOVER3 chapter 1 . 5/26
ARGH im dead i cant this fanfic is too good PLEAAASSSEEE i need a sequel
SwagThis chapter 72 . 5/2
Okay, The first chapters were fine but the end omfg. It was confusing af. The relationships I mean. Like whatever the heck happened to true love's kiss? like I am confused
squidneko chapter 72 . 4/11
hate it! i just jump from chapter to and boring
Ok I absolutely love this fanfic. However, the characters in it are a bit confusing with all the switching and the people, I think they're are way to many people going to Toms side. IT is getting so confusing with all of the different characters and plots and everything, for example, the switching of names for Harry, I did not understand that because who does know his name is Raymond? Who doesn't? One other thing that was confusing me is all of his godmothers and godfathers. Who in there right mind would make 5 people there adopted sons godmothers and godfathers? I really really love this story, so I really don't want you to have readers like me say it is confusing and hard to understand, I hope you will fix your mistake, because I really love this story and really wish for the best. One other thing- IF THERE IS NOT A SEQUAL TO THIS I WILL GO ALL SIRIUS BLACK ON YOU!

- all joking aside, this is an absolutely fantastic story :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ITT!
Reader629 chapter 4 . 1/18
I love severitus with Tobias and Eileen, they add an extra layer
Hgbgtjhgfhh chapter 72 . 1/3
Nice story but I lost myself at the sex part so when is the squel?
Lysha101 chapter 72 . 11/15/2015
Hey loved this story have you Ritter the sequal if so can you tell me the title I would love to read it and find out what happens next
one with the moon chapter 37 . 11/16/2015
this starting to get boring you should make it into two stories
one with the moon chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
nice cliffey and i read some of you reviews and you should not pay attention to those assholes this is a great story
one with the moon chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
i like how you portrayed James he always seemed like an $$ in snape's memories
Alfa chapter 36 . 10/30/2015
This chapter does not fit with the story line as you wrote that they had been kissed by stray dementers a few chapters back.