Reviews for Different plans
AllISeeAreStars chapter 12 . 5/10
There's a LOT of slapping going on . . .
shadow warriors chapter 21 . 2/10
Duh it is easy to understand who is junior riddle is its "Harry"
shadow warriors chapter 3 . 2/9
Oh no u don't assholes.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
Its kinda stupid,to be honest,but I'm. Obsessed... Can't stop reading
AK forever chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
LUVVVV IT
The Seven of Us chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Wait a second, I thought that we saw Remus a while back. You know, with the whole 'werewolf traitor' thing? I'm confused.
The Seven of Us chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Little tiny bits of English aren't quite right, but otherwise, it's quite good! 'Other than', when used like you did in 'other than you or your son' is supposed to be 'unlike'. 'Other than' is used when small details are different from everything else, e.g.: "Other than that, everything is great!"

When you use the word 'learn' as in going over the material to make sure that it stays in their heads, that is actually 'study'. 'Learn' is having something taught to you for the first time, 'study' is reviewing what has already been taught.

Other than those two bits that I caught, the English is practically perfect!
Badass Nightcore chapter 72 . 6/20/2016
You see I am one of those reader that read up to chapter 30 then read the last chapter, but sorry yout chapters at the beginig kept on jumping and going to fast as if you didn't know what too write. It just got so confusing...BUT I loved the plot.
DIFF.PLANLOVER3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
ARGH im dead i cant this fanfic is too good PLEAAASSSEEE i need a sequel
ynvellius chapter 72 . 5/2/2016
Okay, The first chapters were fine but the end omfg. It was confusing af. The relationships I mean. Like whatever the heck happened to true love's kiss? like I am confused
squidneko chapter 72 . 4/11/2016
hate it! i just jump from chapter to and boring
Guest chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
Ok I absolutely love this fanfic. However, the characters in it are a bit confusing with all the switching and the people, I think they're are way to many people going to Toms side. IT is getting so confusing with all of the different characters and plots and everything, for example, the switching of names for Harry, I did not understand that because who does know his name is Raymond? Who doesn't? One other thing that was confusing me is all of his godmothers and godfathers. Who in there right mind would make 5 people there adopted sons godmothers and godfathers? I really really love this story, so I really don't want you to have readers like me say it is confusing and hard to understand, I hope you will fix your mistake, because I really love this story and really wish for the best. One other thing- IF THERE IS NOT A SEQUAL TO THIS I WILL GO ALL SIRIUS BLACK ON YOU!

- all joking aside, this is an absolutely fantastic story :D
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ITT!
Reader629 chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
I love severitus with Tobias and Eileen, they add an extra layer
Hgbgtjhgfhh chapter 72 . 1/3/2016
Nice story but I lost myself at the sex part so when is the squel?