Reviews for Different plans
WTF? When I first read this, I was thinking, "Ok, it can't be that bad." But now, it is that bad and way worse. First off- everyone is completely out of character. You turned JAMES P., LILY P., and ALBUS DUMBLEDORE into power hungry bastards, when the Potters in the books are a noble family. I don't particularly like Dumbledore, but you are far from his personality. I know these are typical characterizations in the "Harry has a twin that's said to be the BWL/GWL", but I drew the line where you made VOLDEMORT INTO A LOVING FATHER FIGURE. WTF?Don't get me started on how many plot holes you have. Terrible pacing, shit characters, I hope you improve VASTLY in your other fanfictions.
FruitBarrel chapter 16 . 6/16
James Potter deserves a bitchslap to the face.
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 21 . 6/2
raymond eduard riddle is harry james potter not that hard to figure out
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 18 . 6/2
ever seen the picture that says
"COME TO THE DARKSIDE
we have cookies!"
Harry P chapter 63 . 5/27
They are all idiots! I mean, seriously? Tom Riddle II? That's not the least bit suspicious, is it?
Harry Potter chapter 25 . 5/26
Has no one seriously figured out that Ronny Lott is Remus Lupin? I mean, come on, the initials are the exact same. Lupin's is R.J.L., and Lott's is R.J.L. Did you also forget that in the actual book, Remus Lupin is asleep in the train compartment, which also happens here. Why was this so obvious? Couldn't you have made this harder?
lilacwaffles chapter 9 . 5/4
i think voldie isnt evil and dumblewhore is at least i hope
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 72 . 4/28
OMG! Not a sequel?! Noooo!
After reading chapter 11, I decided to come here to tell you that, as a supposed 'writer' of HP fan fiction, YOU SUCK!
There is a huge difference between writing an 'AU' HP fic and RANDOMLY taking character names from a story that you've obviously never actually read and dropping them haphazardly into a 'stream of thought' project seemingly written by a talentless 10 year old with an overactive imagination and 3rd grade level English Composition skills -Who FAILED TO PASS 3rd grade level English Comp!
I'm NOT flaming you for your content: Write what's in your head, but don't kid yourself into thinking that just because you come here and get your ego stroked by a bunch of other piss-poorly educated children, who think that Tumbler, Twitter, and Facebook are the 'HEIGHT OF LITERARY EXPOSITION', that you SHOULD post ANYTHING that comes into your head!
NOT EVERYONE SHOULD BE A WRITER just like NOT EVERYONE CAN TAKE 1ST PLACE! Your teachers have LIED to you: Your 'talents' lay elsewhere or should be kept TO YOURSELF until you've learned HOW TO ACTUALLY WRITE, INSTEAD OF INFLICTING YOUR SENSELESS, MEANDERING DRIVEL ON AN UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 13 . 4/27
The good characters are bad and the bad characters are good.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 11 . 4/27
If any writer wants to learn how to write a punching bag story, he should contact Fungi Fulton. You must have learned from the Master of Angst - Blaugrana al-vent.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 4/27
Max is a new member of the Harry Torture Club.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 4/27
Poor Harry. Even Sirius Black has joined in the torture. Another angst chapter and fearfully many more will come.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 4/27
Poor Harry. This author loves angst too much. Prepare for more hardships in your life.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 4/27
I hate it that you made Harry asthmatic. He had too much angst in his life already.
You know what I don't get? If he gets detention, then skips it and gets a load more detentions... Why can't he skip all of those as well?