Reviews for Water
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Another great short. More serious than the other two I read, but still with humour and every bit as good. Full of fantastic details - I loved the asymmetrical underarms, it sounds like just the kind of thing I'd do lol. I'm *really* looking forward to getting stuck into your longer fics now.
a1m0stxfam0us chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I like how you had that little twist at the end. You should make a series out of this. Love your writing!
MaryinRedxx chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Great twist! Fun story to read
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Haha. Aww. This story was fabulous! I used to really dislike reading House/OFC but you've definately peeked my interest with your stories, this one was just great!
Smyth420 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love this one as well! You are awesome!

Heather
valdad chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I enjoyed your oneshot and think you did good with the first-person writing.

I have to say that i have becomed a fan of yours i like al your stories.

Valdad
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
you know you should write a sequel for this where House goes to the concert and they get together.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was really, really wonderful. My only complaint is that it's over.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yeah! This was so cute! I really liked the twist at the end it had me laughing. Really great story.

Hollie : )
patris chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Welcome back! Delightful as usual. Thank you very much for this little chocolate candy!
M chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Damnit,I meant delightfull
M chapter 1 . 8/23/2008

xo
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Loved it, G! Great first-person POV!

Hope he uses the tickets.

glennie
gypsy71 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw, really sweet! It's nice to read an angst-free fic now and again and I liked House's POV too.
ange chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Your one-shots are as engrossing as your multi-chapter stories. I like tentative, vulnerable House; I like a slow build-up; I like the possibility of something great happening to him; I like the quirkiness of her armpit - a small detail that helps fill out the story. A lovely read. Thanks.