Reviews for Water
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
You have a really good House 'voice'. I can only imagine how hard it would be to try and get into his head to write from his perspective believably, but you excel at that. Again, nice OC. Still not boring ;)
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
What... That's it?

Oh well. It's was still really nice. I love how you pick out small seemingly insignificant details out of life and build a story around them.

Btw if the infarction was six years ago, it's still two years before he hired Kutner Taub and thirteen.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Another great short. More serious than the other two I read, but still with humour and every bit as good. Full of fantastic details - I loved the asymmetrical underarms, it sounds like just the kind of thing I'd do lol. I'm *really* looking forward to getting stuck into your longer fics now.
a1m0stxfam0us chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I like how you had that little twist at the end. You should make a series out of this. Love your writing!
MaryinRedxx chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Great twist! Fun story to read
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Haha. Aww. This story was fabulous! I used to really dislike reading House/OFC but you've definately peeked my interest with your stories, this one was just great!
Smyth420 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love this one as well! You are awesome!

Heather
valdad chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I enjoyed your oneshot and think you did good with the first-person writing.

I have to say that i have becomed a fan of yours i like al your stories.

Valdad
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
you know you should write a sequel for this where House goes to the concert and they get together.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was really, really wonderful. My only complaint is that it's over.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yeah! This was so cute! I really liked the twist at the end it had me laughing. Really great story.

Hollie : )
patris chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Welcome back! Delightful as usual. Thank you very much for this little chocolate candy!
M chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Damnit,I meant delightfull
M chapter 1 . 8/23/2008

xo
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Loved it, G! Great first-person POV!

Hope he uses the tickets.

glennie