Reviews for Dancing On Guilt
Sadistic Deviant chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Its a little far fetched with the Diabetes, just due to him being diagnosed at a young age brings up to many questions for me anyway but that aside i love me a good angsty romantic story as long as it has a happy ending so its a good start but if you decide to continue with it i would suggest editing this chapter to change his illness to something else possibly anyway :) that is my thoughts feel free to ignore if you wish at the end of the day it is your story and you can write it however you want :)
Emma-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hey why don't you say that he can have a controlled amount of sweets? I have diabetes and I have a major sweet tooth but I can have sweets , just not a whole lot at a time.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like it! :) I would actually like to read more, to be honest. The reasoning you have behind Mori feeling so down is spot on and I can easily see you developing this more.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ah, so sad Hunny can't have sweets anymore.
Chibi-Chanx chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
AW SO CUTE 0
RagingAuthor chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
so cute! but sad... :(
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Er... An interesting plot, but perhaps you should specify what type of diabetes he has. After all, if it's insulin-dependent, then Honey could still have SOME sweets if he is diligent in his insulin shots. But I don't know.

Mori was angsty, but that's Mori for you, so that's OK... ;)
KatSin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
*sniffle* Poor Takashi... I liked this, despite it being sad
Much Ado About Nonny chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Uh, one slight mistake. The kidneys aren't the organs that make insulin. It's the pancreas. Take this from a person who actually has something similar to diabetes.

Other than that, I find nothing to correct. Good work, I liked it.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Melodramatic, but that's what OHSHC is, isn't it?
Tishu chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It was...well...it was certainly interesting to read.

Quite pleasent to find a Mori fanfiction that isn't haruhixmori/morixoc from the word go.

His characterisation was fair too, and considering he's a hard character to write (in my opinion), that's rather an achievement.

I was pretty fascinated at the start, and you'd almost had me convinced something terrible had happened. But the diabetes was pretty funny.

It was a little melodramatic - though comic - by the end
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This was really sweet. I love Mori/Haruhi interaction of all sorts. I noticed only one problem...The kidney doesn't produce insulin, it's the pancreas. But otherwise this was enjoyable, yet sad. Poor Honey:(
hisanachan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this is a really sad story but it wasnt pointless~ i liked it

love always

hisanachan
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That. Was. Just. Too. Dang. Sad.

Sniff, sniff.

Great story but... wha! POOR HONEY!
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
It wasn't pointless, but it was kinda angsty in my opionon. In this story, that's a good thing though because it got them to comfort each other! Good job, at one point I wanted to cry and in the next I was saying "aw!" for MoriHaru moment!