Reviews for See No Evil
akimat chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I cheered as soon as the new chapter showed up in my e-mail I was pretending to be working while i was reading it, that was a really heartbreaking chapter, I mean man, the last line in the chapter was especially sad, i would cry but i think my boss would find it strange that i am crying while databasing, lol. BTW the blair and Chuck sex scene was so hot and the sex scene with Nate was so sad. Please update soon.
vintage.fashionista chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I hate Nate. Love B and C! UPDATE SOON! Hope B can fix everything!
RDX chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
wow nicely done
Mary chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
oh my GOD! You stopped at the worst place ever. I need me some more B/C action, pronto, LOL. I love the premise of a blind Chuck and how it made it easier for them to transcend from friends to lovers so easily. I hope Blair doesn't have anything to worry about if Chuck gets his sight back. Also its just like Nate to want Blair now, LOVE that Blair is picking Chuck over Nate.
Juliana chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
love it!
flipped chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
uh oh.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Only three chapters posted so far and I am already hooked, it seems that your stories have that effect on me. The plot is so original and a happy Blair is wonderful to see. Please update soon!
CBforever chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This chapter was so perfect. I absolutely in love with CB.

The limo scene is so hot, the morning scene is so sweet and the Butterfly : perfect.

I hate Nate now, I just want to beat him.

Can't wait for the next chapter !

xoxo.
Laura chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I love this story. Got me hooked just like the show. Your characters are really believable and I can really imagine Blair and Chuck acting this way. I'm looking forward to your next update. Almost more than to 1 Sept.
delphin4ik chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I don't have enough words to describe my emotions regarding this chapter. It's amazing, charmed, lovely, perfect. I absolutely in love with it, you made my heart pang so many times throughout this chapter.

I tried to pick my favorite parts, but all of them are absolutely fantastic

Blair is awesome with her smiles. LOL, nightmare? I love this girl. She's sweet in her realization that she's got feelings to Chuck, and then limo, and morning, OMG both of them were so nice and happy

*Butterfly territory* giggling

PS And yep i want to beat Nate
puresimplicity-xo chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
I actually read your update this morning on livejournal.

But I wanted to leave you a review anyway because your stories truly deserve them.

D

I love the way you kept some parts of the show the same, but changed it slightly to fit into the context of your storyline.

Very clever my dear

]

...Blair & Chuck scenes in this chapter were jaw dropping.

There should be a million more to come!

P

My enthusiasm for these two (never died but dimmed a little) has just increased ten fold and probably surpasses how I felt about them in season one (due to the clips I watched yesterday).

But it's really nice to see a more tender side to their relationship in this story. I like the gradual build up of tension and lust (which it had on the show, but not to this extent)

Love the update Belle ]

s2
xxktnxx chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
amazing chapter. cant wait to read more.
zirconblue95 chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
please update soon, i'm so in love with your story and the c/b moments, they are just so cute and meant together, please please please update soon :D
akimat chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
ok so that chapter was so many different types of awesome if Iwas to write which part I liked the most I would have to copy and paste the whole damn chapter. Blair's case of the smiles must be contagious bc I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading. Once again great job and I really really can't wait til the next chapter. Ok I am gonna read this chapter again, lol.
BlairCorneliaWaldorfBass chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
this is absolutely amazing! I love it so much...please update son...i don't want chuck to hurt for even a minute longer! Oh blair...go to chuck quickly!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »