Reviews for See No Evil
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
*deep breath*

Love the BC scene with all the anger. Totally makes it so much hotter when it's rougher and full of that passion. Also love that she made him feel her face to see that she was crying. *snifs* Beautiful moment. And the Fairy Tale? *nods* Love how you keep mentioning it.

NECKLACE! YAY!

And then he left. *deep breath* Of course he's gonna go try the doctor. *deep breath* Can I cry?

Nate bothers me so much in this story..lol.

Love the BS convo. And the letter. And he mentioned a Classic. Because he knows Blair.

ANN! (oh..*cough* Nate's mother is a b!ch? Is that just coincidental? *cough*)

Love the convo with Eleanor. LOL.

And I like how we still got Thanksgiving disaster and Cotillion.

Wait..I DON'T like Cotillion. I HATE YOU, Isabelle! *CRIES*

I do like that she took back her heart on his sleeve. And I almost had hope.

But..NO! I knew something really bad was gonna happen. As much as Angry!Nate is fun to watch, I want to go throw up.

*cries*
puresimplicity-xo chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Belle, this chapter was amazing.

The story just keeps on getting better and better as it progresses ]

The emotions in this chapter were very intense and I can definitely see the dark spiral that you're taking things down

The way you manipulate the English language is absolutely fabulous

The way you phrased some of those parts in this chapter were so beautifully written

Okay I don't know how much sense I'm making at the moment because I'm partially tired and I must complete my chemistry prac before I go to bed so this is slightly rushed lol

Just know that this chapter is very endearing

I have to say though, the dark Blair and Nate sex was a very vast change from the way things played out on the show

at least I'm glad it didn't mean anything to her and that it was just a means of releasing her pain and emptiness

I miss Chuck already [

Please bring him back! P

Twisted fairytale or not, I love this D

s2 xoxo
akimat chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I cheered as soon as the new chapter showed up in my e-mail I was pretending to be working while i was reading it, that was a really heartbreaking chapter, I mean man, the last line in the chapter was especially sad, i would cry but i think my boss would find it strange that i am crying while databasing, lol. BTW the blair and Chuck sex scene was so hot and the sex scene with Nate was so sad. Please update soon.
vintage.fashionista chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I hate Nate. Love B and C! UPDATE SOON! Hope B can fix everything!
RDX chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
wow nicely done
Mary chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
oh my GOD! You stopped at the worst place ever. I need me some more B/C action, pronto, LOL. I love the premise of a blind Chuck and how it made it easier for them to transcend from friends to lovers so easily. I hope Blair doesn't have anything to worry about if Chuck gets his sight back. Also its just like Nate to want Blair now, LOVE that Blair is picking Chuck over Nate.
Juliana chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
love it!
flipped chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
uh oh.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Only three chapters posted so far and I am already hooked, it seems that your stories have that effect on me. The plot is so original and a happy Blair is wonderful to see. Please update soon!
CBforever chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This chapter was so perfect. I absolutely in love with CB.

The limo scene is so hot, the morning scene is so sweet and the Butterfly : perfect.

I hate Nate now, I just want to beat him.

Can't wait for the next chapter !

xoxo.
Laura chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I love this story. Got me hooked just like the show. Your characters are really believable and I can really imagine Blair and Chuck acting this way. I'm looking forward to your next update. Almost more than to 1 Sept.
delphin4ik chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I don't have enough words to describe my emotions regarding this chapter. It's amazing, charmed, lovely, perfect. I absolutely in love with it, you made my heart pang so many times throughout this chapter.

I tried to pick my favorite parts, but all of them are absolutely fantastic

Blair is awesome with her smiles. LOL, nightmare? I love this girl. She's sweet in her realization that she's got feelings to Chuck, and then limo, and morning, OMG both of them were so nice and happy

*Butterfly territory* giggling

PS And yep i want to beat Nate
puresimplicity-xo chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
I actually read your update this morning on livejournal.

But I wanted to leave you a review anyway because your stories truly deserve them.

D

I love the way you kept some parts of the show the same, but changed it slightly to fit into the context of your storyline.

Very clever my dear

]

...Blair & Chuck scenes in this chapter were jaw dropping.

There should be a million more to come!

P

My enthusiasm for these two (never died but dimmed a little) has just increased ten fold and probably surpasses how I felt about them in season one (due to the clips I watched yesterday).

But it's really nice to see a more tender side to their relationship in this story. I like the gradual build up of tension and lust (which it had on the show, but not to this extent)

Love the update Belle ]

s2
xxktnxx chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
amazing chapter. cant wait to read more.
zirconblue95 chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
please update soon, i'm so in love with your story and the c/b moments, they are just so cute and meant together, please please please update soon :D
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »