Reviews for See No Evil
delphin4ik chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Well, as U may assume, this is not my favorite chapter because of BN, but I think that some things just should stay invariable so it is BC limo sex or BN ball sex, nevertheless I feel sorry for Blair who destroyed her perfect fairytale and even whole-life-dream-sex was simple sex with no feeling. Poor girl, who lost everything. Of course for “two guys in one week” scandal it’s really needed two guys. Hope that this time it’ll be Nate who’ll tip to Gossip Girl as he’s very angry.

Once again, it’s fantastically written and heartbreaking
elle dit oui chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
This is great, like seriously. The parts where you kept on comparing to a fairytale, I loved them. Where she told Nate about her and Chuck, it was so real and I could imagine it. Very in-character. I hope Nate doesn't beat up Chuck...
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Heartbreaking. Simply heartbreaking. Here's hoping that you update really really soon.
Linef07 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Amazing! Seriously one of the best fics i've ever read! When I first read the summary I was a bit hesitant because I was afraid it would be OOC, but since I've never before disliked anything you've written I went for it, and I really, really love it!

It's so angsty and that's the best kind imo :) I especially liked the beggining of this chap. I swear I was holding my breath while reading it cause it was so emotional and extremely well-written. Very much looking forward to the next chap!

Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
*deep breath*

Love the BC scene with all the anger. Totally makes it so much hotter when it's rougher and full of that passion. Also love that she made him feel her face to see that she was crying. *snifs* Beautiful moment. And the Fairy Tale? *nods* Love how you keep mentioning it.

And then he left. *deep breath* Of course he's gonna go try the doctor. *deep breath* Can I cry?

Nate bothers me so much in this

Love the BS convo. And the letter. And he mentioned a Classic. Because he knows Blair.

ANN! (oh..*cough* Nate's mother is a b!ch? Is that just coincidental? *cough*)

Love the convo with Eleanor. LOL.

And I like how we still got Thanksgiving disaster and Cotillion.

Wait..I DON'T like Cotillion. I HATE YOU, Isabelle! *CRIES*

I do like that she took back her heart on his sleeve. And I almost had hope.

But..NO! I knew something really bad was gonna happen. As much as Angry!Nate is fun to watch, I want to go throw up.

puresimplicity-xo chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Belle, this chapter was amazing.

The story just keeps on getting better and better as it progresses ]

The emotions in this chapter were very intense and I can definitely see the dark spiral that you're taking things down

The way you manipulate the English language is absolutely fabulous

The way you phrased some of those parts in this chapter were so beautifully written

Okay I don't know how much sense I'm making at the moment because I'm partially tired and I must complete my chemistry prac before I go to bed so this is slightly rushed lol

Just know that this chapter is very endearing

I have to say though, the dark Blair and Nate sex was a very vast change from the way things played out on the show

at least I'm glad it didn't mean anything to her and that it was just a means of releasing her pain and emptiness

I miss Chuck already [

Please bring him back! P

Twisted fairytale or not, I love this D

s2 xoxo
akimat chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I cheered as soon as the new chapter showed up in my e-mail I was pretending to be working while i was reading it, that was a really heartbreaking chapter, I mean man, the last line in the chapter was especially sad, i would cry but i think my boss would find it strange that i am crying while databasing, lol. BTW the blair and Chuck sex scene was so hot and the sex scene with Nate was so sad. Please update soon.
vintage.fashionista chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I hate Nate. Love B and C! UPDATE SOON! Hope B can fix everything!
RDX chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
wow nicely done
Mary chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
oh my GOD! You stopped at the worst place ever. I need me some more B/C action, pronto, LOL. I love the premise of a blind Chuck and how it made it easier for them to transcend from friends to lovers so easily. I hope Blair doesn't have anything to worry about if Chuck gets his sight back. Also its just like Nate to want Blair now, LOVE that Blair is picking Chuck over Nate.
Juliana chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
love it!
flipped chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
uh oh.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Only three chapters posted so far and I am already hooked, it seems that your stories have that effect on me. The plot is so original and a happy Blair is wonderful to see. Please update soon!
CBforever chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This chapter was so perfect. I absolutely in love with CB.

The limo scene is so hot, the morning scene is so sweet and the Butterfly : perfect.

I hate Nate now, I just want to beat him.

Can't wait for the next chapter !

Laura chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I love this story. Got me hooked just like the show. Your characters are really believable and I can really imagine Blair and Chuck acting this way. I'm looking forward to your next update. Almost more than to 1 Sept.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »