Reviews for See No Evil
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I love how you wrote their relationship
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
The beginning was gonna make me cry.

And, I'm so impressed with how you've tied in the episodes to fit around Chuck's blindness.

HELGA! I hope she's around a lot. *giggles* I think she's TeamBC, too, yes? lol.

The eye wash..seriously wanted to cry. And then when Blair took over? Crap. It's making me want to cry now. That entire scene with her doing it and him holding onto her..oh man. *deep breath*

THE BALL! OMG, how awesome. Love her taking Chuck and them chatting and the WALTZ! And boo on Nate for missing out on B-pie. ;) And Blair wore his shirt. *giggles* Helga. Serena. *giggles*

V/V coming up? *SQUEAL* How awesome. I love her helping with the proposal. And the jealousy (that is SO not jealousy) coming from B. And the feelings. *squeal* so excited!

-“Lets hurry, I haven’t got all night.”

“I do.” And the sad way he said it made her want to rearrange her schedule and make sure they took as long as he needed.-

Oh, I wanna cry again. *snifs*
akimat chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I really like this story and I LOVE how chuck and Blair's relationship is slowly but surely developing, it has mee counting the minutes until i can read the next chapter
voodoochild93 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I sincerely love your fic i'm addict to fanfic and this one is one my top 10 just after two chapter . ITs really good , like how you're building the relationship between chuck and blair

and hilda is funny

i can't wait for more
lainascimento chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I love you fic...It's the best one that I'm reading at the moment...

please update son.
Juliana chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
ive got to say it is really good. )
Cocomango chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I'm loving this story! It's new and a breath of fresh air.

I like how you're building the relationship between them. Friendship but it's slowly starting to build and change into something more.

Seems like they do need each other now more than ever. Chuck, because of his situation and Blair because her relationship with Nate is falling apart. It's like they only have each other to turn to.

And I can also say the (sexual) tension between them is simmering. They're being touchy feely with each other especially that scene when Blair let him caress/touch her. Whoa! Geez! I have a dirty mind. But think about what will happen when they finally kiss and...go to bed. And especially that Chuck cannot see. Heightened senses!

I also enjoyed the masquerade scene and that one at the limo. Sweet! And Hilda! So Chuck has his own Dorota now!

Blair's definitely starting to feel something more than friendship with Chuck. She's jealous and starting to be possessive! I love jealous Blair.

Can't wait for the next installment! Hope you post it soon!
puresimplicity-xo chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Belle, -swoon-

you made my heart pang so many times throughout this chapter

I love the build up of how Blair is gradually falling for him.

It's a nice change from the sudden bang we got in Victor Victrola

(not complaining though)

;)

I really like the quotes you use at the beginning

they always fit so well

I also find it amusing that Chuck still retains his lecherousness despite his current state

Once a Bass, always a Bass.

And the part where Blair 'shows' him her outfit

-shivers-

there was so much sexual tension in the parts where they were together

and the chaste kiss on the cheek in the limo was really sweet too

I could go on forever.

]

s2 xoxo
gleechild chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Belle, I am absolutely in love with this story! You're doing such an amazing job with all the details and the dialogue and the plot and wrapping it around the show's storyline. Absolutely amazing. :hugs: This was such a joy to read. I literally lost myself in the story and didn't come up for air until the end.

Wow, I'm sort of speechless in this, actually.

Okay. Now I must point out my favorite parts. :D

- B sleeping with C TWICE!

- B wearing his shirt!

- B patting his hair

- C touching her legs

- B getting all hot and bothered by C at the ball.

yep, i think that about covers it...

oh, and Hilda is hilarious. "boo"? you gotta love it!

Great job Belle! Amazing! I love love lOVE it! Update soon missy! XOXO Sharon
bloomgirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
this chapter was amazing. i loved how close and comfortable they are with eachother. you can tell the feelings re both mutual with them! keep up the good work!
dazzledlight chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
GAAHH. poor Chuck I can't believe you made him blind like that!

But at least Blair's there to help him.

She so is into him. she just doesnt know it yet. :P

haha.

anyway, i love what you're doing so far.

It's great. :)

Update soon because i'm really liking this story.

I want to see what happens next.

OMG.

Nate sucks. I swear.

I can't believe he totally interrupted a CB moment yet again. RAWR.

haha.

UPDATE :)

thanks for this. :D

dazzledlight
RDX chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
you are amazing.. if you ever publish a book .. I'll definitely buy it !

I'm not joking... I'm a huge fan !
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I love it.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*deep breath*

Yeah, this is more important than packing. ;)

Umm..WOW.

I love how in the beginning with BS, Blair refered to Chuck as her BFF while Serena was away. lol. And nice touch with When Harry Met Sally and it falling on the ground as they left.

HOSPITAL. Okay, what's going on with our favorite Boy Besties? *snifs* Does it have to do with Blair?

Bart...*snifs* Bart... *pouts* (Lily was able to get to him though. LOL. *LB heart flutters*)

Blair's thoughts...about Chuck. Especially the glare. He can't glare at her like before. *cries* And she was so relieved when he was being CHUCK BASS. And the sponge bath comment was love!

I love her taking care of him and helping with the clothes. BOW TIE! It's not CHUCK BASS without a bow tie! She put it on him.

Nate. *gulp* Seriously, boys. What happened?

My heart aches so much, but I am totally in love with this new story, Isabelle! I love that Blair's gonna help him, even though he doesn't want help. It's Blair. It's Chuck. They'll never change.
voodoochild93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
intereting plot it's really well writing and i can't wait for the next part post more soon it's really interesting
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »