Reviews for See No Evil
bloomgirl chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
loved it loved it! they are amazing im so glad they both recognized their feelings for one another! sex in the limo and back at his place! hot!
xxktnxx chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
a great and very creative/original story.

i can never get enough of your amazing fics ]
Noelle chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
wow... I must say, the whole "blind chuck" thing was quite depressing at first, but I am really liking your story. I can't wait to read your next chapter! :)
CBforever chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I am in love with your story! It's amazing.

You make me cry, bad girl, lol, but I love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

xoxo.
zirconblue95 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
all i can say is two thumbs up, your story is really good and amazing, i am so gonna wait for the next chapter, please update soon and again, loving your fanfic :D
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Belle, I am in love with this story! It's fantastic. One minute it's sad and heartbreaking and the next lovely and calm.

I like that Blair make him to become Devil )) and how he touches her

Hilda is amazing
lacquer chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
This is really fantastic. I loved the first chapter but wasn't sure if I could continue reading because it is so sad! Yes I'm a baby... Anyway this chapter is even better, no less sad, but I will definitely continue reading anyway. You've got both Blair and Chuck really in character. Love how vague Nate is being - I suppose that'll all blow up at some point. Can't wait for the next chapter!
vintage.fashionista chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i love it. update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I love how you wrote their relationship
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
The beginning was gonna make me cry.

And, I'm so impressed with how you've tied in the episodes to fit around Chuck's blindness.

HELGA! I hope she's around a lot. *giggles* I think she's TeamBC, too, yes? lol.

The eye wash..seriously wanted to cry. And then when Blair took over? Crap. It's making me want to cry now. That entire scene with her doing it and him holding onto her..oh man. *deep breath*

THE BALL! OMG, how awesome. Love her taking Chuck and them chatting and the WALTZ! And boo on Nate for missing out on B-pie. ;) And Blair wore his shirt. *giggles* Helga. Serena. *giggles*

V/V coming up? *SQUEAL* How awesome. I love her helping with the proposal. And the jealousy (that is SO not jealousy) coming from B. And the feelings. *squeal* so excited!

-“Lets hurry, I haven’t got all night.”

“I do.” And the sad way he said it made her want to rearrange her schedule and make sure they took as long as he needed.-

Oh, I wanna cry again. *snifs*
akimat chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I really like this story and I LOVE how chuck and Blair's relationship is slowly but surely developing, it has mee counting the minutes until i can read the next chapter
voodoochild93 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I sincerely love your fic i'm addict to fanfic and this one is one my top 10 just after two chapter . ITs really good , like how you're building the relationship between chuck and blair

and hilda is funny

i can't wait for more
lainascimento chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I love you fic...It's the best one that I'm reading at the moment...

please update son.
Juliana chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
ive got to say it is really good. )
Cocomango chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I'm loving this story! It's new and a breath of fresh air.

I like how you're building the relationship between them. Friendship but it's slowly starting to build and change into something more.

Seems like they do need each other now more than ever. Chuck, because of his situation and Blair because her relationship with Nate is falling apart. It's like they only have each other to turn to.

And I can also say the (sexual) tension between them is simmering. They're being touchy feely with each other especially that scene when Blair let him caress/touch her. Whoa! Geez! I have a dirty mind. But think about what will happen when they finally kiss and...go to bed. And especially that Chuck cannot see. Heightened senses!

I also enjoyed the masquerade scene and that one at the limo. Sweet! And Hilda! So Chuck has his own Dorota now!

Blair's definitely starting to feel something more than friendship with Chuck. She's jealous and starting to be possessive! I love jealous Blair.

Can't wait for the next installment! Hope you post it soon!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »