Reviews for See No Evil
delphin4ik chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I don't have enough words to describe my emotions regarding this chapter. It's amazing, charmed, lovely, perfect. I absolutely in love with it, you made my heart pang so many times throughout this chapter.

I tried to pick my favorite parts, but all of them are absolutely fantastic

Blair is awesome with her smiles. LOL, nightmare? I love this girl. She's sweet in her realization that she's got feelings to Chuck, and then limo, and morning, OMG both of them were so nice and happy

*Butterfly territory* giggling

PS And yep i want to beat Nate
puresimplicity-xo chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
I actually read your update this morning on livejournal.

But I wanted to leave you a review anyway because your stories truly deserve them.

D

I love the way you kept some parts of the show the same, but changed it slightly to fit into the context of your storyline.

Very clever my dear

]

...Blair & Chuck scenes in this chapter were jaw dropping.

There should be a million more to come!

P

My enthusiasm for these two (never died but dimmed a little) has just increased ten fold and probably surpasses how I felt about them in season one (due to the clips I watched yesterday).

But it's really nice to see a more tender side to their relationship in this story. I like the gradual build up of tension and lust (which it had on the show, but not to this extent)

Love the update Belle ]

s2
xxktnxx chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
amazing chapter. cant wait to read more.
zirconblue95 chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
please update soon, i'm so in love with your story and the c/b moments, they are just so cute and meant together, please please please update soon :D
akimat chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
ok so that chapter was so many different types of awesome if Iwas to write which part I liked the most I would have to copy and paste the whole damn chapter. Blair's case of the smiles must be contagious bc I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading. Once again great job and I really really can't wait til the next chapter. Ok I am gonna read this chapter again, lol.
BlairCorneliaWaldorfBass chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
this is absolutely amazing! I love it so much...please update son...i don't want chuck to hurt for even a minute longer! Oh blair...go to chuck quickly!
bloomgirl chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
loved it loved it! they are amazing im so glad they both recognized their feelings for one another! sex in the limo and back at his place! hot!
xxktnxx chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
a great and very creative/original story.

i can never get enough of your amazing fics ]
Noelle chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
wow... I must say, the whole "blind chuck" thing was quite depressing at first, but I am really liking your story. I can't wait to read your next chapter! :)
CBforever chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I am in love with your story! It's amazing.

You make me cry, bad girl, lol, but I love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

xoxo.
zirconblue95 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
all i can say is two thumbs up, your story is really good and amazing, i am so gonna wait for the next chapter, please update soon and again, loving your fanfic :D
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Belle, I am in love with this story! It's fantastic. One minute it's sad and heartbreaking and the next lovely and calm.

I like that Blair make him to become Devil )) and how he touches her

Hilda is amazing
lacquer chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
This is really fantastic. I loved the first chapter but wasn't sure if I could continue reading because it is so sad! Yes I'm a baby... Anyway this chapter is even better, no less sad, but I will definitely continue reading anyway. You've got both Blair and Chuck really in character. Love how vague Nate is being - I suppose that'll all blow up at some point. Can't wait for the next chapter!
vintage.fashionista chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i love it. update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I love how you wrote their relationship
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »