Reviews for See No Evil
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful story, it brought tears to my eyes and I normally don't cry
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
I loved the whole story I am a chair fan. I found this last chapter sad. I am a hop eless romantic even though I try not to be
narsuess chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Your stories are amazing. Sometimes i read the summaries and decide that i dont wanna read some of them, but somehow someway I end up reading, and it never fails to amaze me how wonderful you are as writer. I know you dont write chair anymore but to leave no review after reading awesomeness feels so wrong ;)
Sara chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Perfect perfect ending...totally loved it!
rita777 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I had not read this story. Actually I avoided it because I didn't know how I would feel about Chuck being blind and how the plot would develop but I really wish it didn't take me so long. It was beautifully written, so captivating and emotion filled. I loved it beyond measure and know I will desire to read it once more. It made me tear up - but then I have to say you are a powerful writer and at the end I was bawling. Thank you thank you.
rehadz.asdali chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
This story is simply amazing so beautiful...you're such a wonderful writer..
katido chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Hi,

So, now I'm crying and it's your fault ! lol

Thank you for this story. It's so beautiful (and a little sad but I love it)

Katido
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Beautiful :)
TheLonelyIceQueen chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Aww! You made me cry! That's so sad! I 3 Chair!
Chemromance98 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Loved it
breezygal07 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Honestly, the best fanfic ive ever read. I have reread it over and over. Everytime I cry. It's pretty amazing. :) great job.
b-blueberry chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I cried at the end, and I blame you for it...
I love the story, it's amazing :)
tweedledim chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Ugh, this story is making me cry.

Why do you do this!

No, actually I think it's one of the most touching, well written and with most backstory that I've ever read. I really like it, I think the ending was accurate and I found really caring an sweet the list of things Chuck wanted to see before going blind.

You're an amazing writer
leightedandnian chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
omg this story made me cry so much !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
always one of my fave cb fics. The ending was the best. Perfectly worded and just amazing. I will always remember this story.
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »