Reviews for See No Evil
rita777 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I had not read this story. Actually I avoided it because I didn't know how I would feel about Chuck being blind and how the plot would develop but I really wish it didn't take me so long. It was beautifully written, so captivating and emotion filled. I loved it beyond measure and know I will desire to read it once more. It made me tear up - but then I have to say you are a powerful writer and at the end I was bawling. Thank you thank you.
rehadz.asdali chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
This story is simply amazing so beautiful...you're such a wonderful writer..
katido chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Hi,

So, now I'm crying and it's your fault ! lol

Thank you for this story. It's so beautiful (and a little sad but I love it)

Katido
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Beautiful :)
TheLonelyIceQueen chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Aww! You made me cry! That's so sad! I 3 Chair!
Chemromance98 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Loved it
breezygal07 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Honestly, the best fanfic ive ever read. I have reread it over and over. Everytime I cry. It's pretty amazing. :) great job.
b-blueberry chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I cried at the end, and I blame you for it...
I love the story, it's amazing :)
tweedledim chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Ugh, this story is making me cry.

Why do you do this!

No, actually I think it's one of the most touching, well written and with most backstory that I've ever read. I really like it, I think the ending was accurate and I found really caring an sweet the list of things Chuck wanted to see before going blind.

You're an amazing writer
leightedandnian chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
omg this story made me cry so much !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
always one of my fave cb fics. The ending was the best. Perfectly worded and just amazing. I will always remember this story.
WhiteWaterLilies chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Brilliantly BEAUTIFUL.
chaz1997 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Such an amazing ending to such an amazing story! :)
sometimes.all.you.need.is.one chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Beautiful absolutely beautiful so emotional I'm crying right now but I love your story you are a great writer. :D xx
SoonerThanLater chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
This is still one of my favorite FF's :)

I remember when I read this a long time ago.

I love reading it over and over again.
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »