Reviews for See No Evil
iheartchair chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. It's beautifully written, especially the ending scenes.
EmilyMont chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Favourite story of all time 3
Grish chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I love it, I just finished to read it and you make me cry :(, so much emotions but in a good way. Congratulations even when I know this fics is old but anyways thanks for letting me read this and good work! :)
tonguewick chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Is it weird that I cried at the end? Loved it!

Thank you so much!
imflyinggg chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
This is a heartbreakingly beautiful story :') thank you for writing xoxo
LY33 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
i just discovered your stroy and i must say it's one of the best FF i've ever read, i literraly cried like a baby! it was s o painful, so emotional and so well written, until the end i hoped he wouldn't be blind again...

do you plan on writting a sequel?

again amazing chapter and amzing story
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
ok let me at least cheer that chuck can see thou! woot!wow nate and chuck throwing punches, again im so glad blair didnt let him get away. and now they're reuniting! u make them such romantics , after everything, this is just temporary? that breaks my heart :(.oh wow i had soo forgotten about that night and now the truth comes , and he has the audacity to be MAD! well at least he admits to being a hypocrite -.-OMG THEY'RE GOING TO SCHEME, YAY! and he has a list? awww3!i think it's cute he lets her in on his wishes )it's so cute he's still shy on sking her to be his date!oh i like how it switches to chuck's POV and it's just so heartbreaking reading his sight deteriorate (. also yay baby! the end was both heartbreaking and so romantic that it just warmed my heart *wipes tear* beautiful writing :)
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
omg tales of little chuck and blair D! oh snap! pregnancy scare amiddst all her depression, SHIT.I'm rlly glad she's not pregnant. hmm the image of a rebel and he's got the hots for her?i kinda want blair to move on if she's hurting but colt sounds like a big NO. damn Blair, so bad is her love she's talking with Georgina? YES BLAIR KICK THE BTCH OUT!ROTFL, well welcome back Chuck xD
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
oh chuck :( listen to her!I really like that you have her thinking about a movie, about the climax, it's so very that was seriously INTENSE but blair chooses him and she's comforting him and I LOVE IT!WOW on her bday, oh romance! oh no, too good to be true. he's shutting her out :( *gasp* he left! he broke her heart :(Thank god for Serena,friend comfort :/ oh chuck. she bought the dog, well adopted but i like the spin on the pin you made, about her keeping it for , and everything just sort of spun out of sex, with nate? damn (
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
blair is crushing and she doesnt even kno! _ i also like hearing that chuck is becoming a little more independant ).I love that althou you have this new situation of Chuck being blind you still use lines from the episodes AND that blair still has an opinion in opening has she found a dog? it's weird having this momentus Chuck/Blair scene without Chuck being able to literally SEE it but i love how you make it yours regardless, and still as epic."The one that wouldn't go away because she realized as his chest hairs tickled her breasts that she wanted Chuck Bass and no one else." *fangirl cheer*THEY'RE CUDDLING! This is just so fluffy and bittersweet, i love this chair moment! hahaha oh Hilda, you've always known ;).has hilda given us hope?hmm i believe chuck is considering it and i wondered if blair would feel strange if he regained his sight, but she's just scared he won't care anymore. ooh and we have nate smitten with blair again / but she's happy and it's cuz of Chuck D. I really like how the events are following, especially B telling Serena D. YES BLAIR! FIGHT FOR YOUR MAN! _
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
something funny in her stomach? it's begun!*claps*wow Hilda drives a tight ship!oh god, imagine the pain he's in? :( i feel bad blair feels she has to play nurse but then u gives us a tender moment!3. yay masquerade date! dude the way she lets him feel her up and the way they exit? BEST LINES!aww they have a waltz! aww blair is flushed *grin* he's her comfort and it seems she's comforting him also3 aww! aww Hilda makes blair feel uncomfortable, LOL. yay i like their banter and i get why she'd feel weird with a vulnerable!chuck, she's never seen him like that and it's not like he's doing it IS JEALOUS! yes i am celebrating xD. aww the last line was sad :(
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow i love how this starts, it's like the calm before the hapenned? why is nate refusing to tell blair and why isnt he going in to see chuck? my heart broke when chuck was screaming and well i'm glad blair was there for him. WTF Bart!now he's alone? i kinda like that circumstances lead to them being they always did know how to push each other's buttons, she slapped him! i feel bad that chuck feels so blair organizer extrordinaire(sp)! i like that she's taking care of him in her own blair just got chuck to almost get up from his stupor and nate has to get in there and just ruin it!ahh i want more!
LaVictoire chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
This story is...moving. it made me want to laugh and to cry, all at the same time. i think its beautiful, and you interwove scenes of season one into it very well. This is an extremely well written piece. you write blair and chuck very well. Thank you for sharing!
Lyn chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
This was an amazing story and I hate to see it end. You did a wonderful job keeping Blair and Chuck in character and I love the way you brought them together through a tragic event. Please keep writing. You have great talent.
Itconsumesme chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
i didnt like the beginning so much but after the first two chapters i started to love it.

I love how Blair says that she doesnt care that hes blind.

One of my favourite storys. Good job. :D