Reviews for See No Evil
PinkPrincess511 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
OMG! that whole story was just so... undescribable!

OMG!
Sunshine chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
At first I thought this story wouldn't be so good, but as I began to read I was so facinated with it I couldnt't stop reading! It was such an awesome story. But the end made me nearly cry, because it was so sad.
Cohlybrie chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
So at first I was a bit sceptical about how you would keep them the most time in character and if it would be totally hilarious or not, but you suprised me.

You really kept them well in character and I think this is a wonderful story. I also liked it that you kept some storylines from the show and throw it in the moment situation. You describe them so well and lively that it made me sometimes happy and sometimes sad, but you also made me proud. You made me proud, because you're an excellent example for perfect work.

P.S. The end was amazing. I liked the idea with the diary so much and it was still chuck-like.

Adding story to faves ( :
got2luvmel chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Good Lawd woman! Do you have an fictions that won't put me out of my norm (crying) at some point! I feel like I need to put a jar by my bed and just start a collection of all my tears like Allison off Crybaby! Don't get me wrong, I do love every single fiction I've read from you thus far. As usual, huge THANK YOU for sharing!
Nyx Underwood chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I know I'm late on the uptake of this story - but it is so moving! I can't wait to read more.
EZ11 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
This story was amazing! I was holding back tears! So bittersweet.
sunny-witch chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Oh, the story is so touching... I am sure I am not the only one here who couldn't hold the tears back... It is so sweet, thank you
acbassxo chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
wow this was... amazing. me and 2 people on msn started reading it at 12:00 pm and finished it at 9:40 pm haha it really shouldn't have tooken us that long but it did, anyways i cried. it was probably one of the greatest ffs ever and it depresses me that you aren't writing anymore :(
Lauren1102 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Oh my gosh, this was beyond amazing! I think it was my favorite story of ALL time! I seriously just cried for like en minutes, I was crying so hard I could barely finish the story lol.

But I just wanted to let you know this was story was just wow I don't even know if words can express what this story is 3
YoureDamnRight chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
She caught herself smiling again in the hallway mirror. She wiped it off. What the hell?

OHMYGAD *SQUEAL* THE CBNESS IS STARTING MY FRIENDS! *hyperventilating*

He took it from her hands gratefully and, when their hands brushed together, she felt a sensation run up her spine. She hated having nightmares. She would now be jumpy the rest of the day.

STRIKE 2! *JUMPS AROUND*

The smile did something to her stomach. She should’ve eaten breakfast.

STRIKE 3! *CACKLES*

YEA VICTROLA DANCE!

And she wondered why she hadn’t done it 100 times before because his lips woke something in her that she had never felt before.

STRIKE 100? THEY HAVE TOO MUCH CHEMISTRY! *EXPLODES*

That damn smile didn’t leave her face. She was going to have to get some plastic surgery now, before she became the new UES joker.

LOL JOKER! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Then she listened to Serena complain about something else to do with Dan and some person named Vanessa. She decided to hate Vanessa right away.

YEY I HATE VANESSA TOO! (don't hat me.)

“Oh my god.” Serena’s eyes were wide. “Oh my god.”

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL LOVE THE REALIZATION OF LOVE! *SQUEAL*

FUCK YOU NATE! YOU BITCH! GOD DAMN YOU! LOL. anyway...

another long review. D sorry.
YoureDamnRight chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Hilda looked back and forth between the two. “Must have yourself a good man there, Miss Blair, if he’s letting you go on about appearing in little skirts in young gentlemen’s hotel rooms. Especially ones like this one.”

LOL! D I Like Hilda already! :D

Blair stepped forward. This woman reminded her of Dorota.

EXACTLY! ))

YEY SEXUAL HARASSMENT WITH B/C! well, not really, but they keep TOUCHING! *squeal*

She realized what she was doing when she saw Hilda staring at them with a raised brow. She quickly stopped the petting, and he must’ve noticed her stiffen because he dropped his hands.

LMFAO ! GO HILDa!

aww...i hope in the end chuck can see already and nate would jump off a cliff. :)

OMG. NATE. S

Hilda nodded, going past her and still smirking at her clothes, or rather, lack of clothes.

YEEHEE! :

When she turned, she saw Serena looking at her very strangely. The door closed behind them and she ignored her best friend all the way to the lobby. She also ignored the smile plastered on her face.

SERENA NOTICES! YEAYEAYEAYEA!

crap...this review's way too long LOL. maybe 'cuz i'm LUVIN it? :)
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
She glared at him and his bandages. This was definitely karma.

LOL. poor CHUCK! :(

NATE IS A BITCH! NUFF SAID.
Djushess chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Isabelle, this is absolutely incredable...when i was resdind it i was...i dont know OVERimpressed by yout talent to describe thoughts and feelings. i really dont know how to describe my owm feelings about your stories(i mean , not fanfics, ;cause that is much more then fanfics), but when i was readind the final chapter and Chuck's notes in his diary i was crying, crying as hell.

so thank you for your increadable you
defectivequeen chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Tears fall on my face and all I can say is: WOW. This story is great. You are great. Chuck and Blair are great. End of the story, because I can't seem to think straight right now.
Amelia chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
This was simply beautiful and I loved every word of it. I think that i have now fallen in love with Chuck Bass, and I had tears in my eyes throughout the whole story!

I think you should do more of their growing relationship, because it would make me very happy!

You're awesome and keep up the amazing work, because I love it!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »