Reviews for Drive
Kestrealbird chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
that ending line from Alucard was so perf i lit have nothing to describe how happy this made me. Why are you such a brilliant Hellsing writer!? I lit love like half your Hellsing stories (maybe a bit more)
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Lmfao XD Alucard is such a jerk! That guy is definitely not fit to be a teacher, much less a driving instructor. I feel so bad for Seras right now and how she constantly has to put up with him. Well, at least he was nice enough to push the car back home. You know after he pretty much traumatized her. Lol :)
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That's terrible, poor traumatized Seras. iCard is mean. Vagaha
natasha chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
lol
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I would never want to be in a car with Alucard driving or trying to 'teach' someone else to drive. *snickers* Poor Seras. Poor Royce.

Thanks for writing.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
"Her wish to drive had died shortly after she had" sent me on the floor laughing XD

Great story.
swartzvald chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I've totaled 2 cars, riding in an ambulance is fun!

cute story.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
lol, when with Alucard expect damage to happen. That I believe is a general rule of thumb with him I believe. I have my license, but I only drive automatic. I have yet to learn manual...I don't exactly have a car to practice on, but I do plan to learn (somehow) soon, lol. It's good to know how to drive stick. Great fic!
Unimpressed chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Screwed my suspension of disbelief altogether by assuming that a *cop* wouldn't know how to drive. That's really not an optional skill.
Szahara again chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I absolutely love to drive, so a fic about driving was bound to make me happy :)

I expected the car to get at least dented, but making a wreck out of a Royce is a mortal sin, poor car that makes me terribly sad

ha~h, I loved this one-shot, thanks :D
Ondjage chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ahah. Alucard the backseat driver. Priceless. Well done.
dark night chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
5 miles an hour...? a little step on the gas pedal send you faster than that, unless you are gliding...

I think Seras knows how to drive, she's a police after all...but never mind, this is a great fic and I love it.
GreaterBeastXellas chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Fantastic. I always stuck to backroads when I first started to drive. I didnt get the guts to go on the highway for 2 months.